Part-1

At the freshers party,Neel and Krish(Neel's best friend) sit near the bar corner and enjoy wine and discuss their business and study . Sanvi and Harvi (Sanvi's best friend) both play games with their classmates . They play truth and dare games. The bottle spins again and this time the bottle stops on Sanvi . Sanvi chooses dare and one of her classmates dares her to  kiss the Neel .
In class, everyone knows Neel's background and his rude behaviour toward girls .
Sanvi accept the dare and walks toward Neel and sits on his lap and grab his collar and kiss him on his lips .with this action,Neel and other classmates see Sanvi with a shocking expression. Immediately after the kiss, She left the party

**********************************************

Next day in the class room , Sanvi and Harvi sit on the 2nd bench and discuss some topics .Neel entered class and observed Sanvi  and sat behind her. She didn't know that neel sat behind her and observed her action . When the class ends He holds her hand and dragged her out of class and asked her about last night .first she hesitated then tell him everything. He smirks and ignore her and walks toward Krish .
Sanvi doesn't understand his action and with confusion she goes back to class .

It's my first story so please ignore my grammatical mistakes 🙏🏻 and I hope you like the story