•0•

Leave your mark, and note the time and date when you bought your ticket to drown in the seas of the novel.

"Being part of the mafia means realizing that fear is what leads to the loss of life, not actual death."

"If you take one step, be certain of your death tonight and that you won’t have a funeral worthy of your status in the Giordano clan."

"What distinguishes a person and elevates their status here in the underworld is how many bullets they’ve scored on target, how much blood they’ve spilled, how many deals they’ve ignited, how many people they’ve traded, how many healthy hearts they’ve procured, and how many fresh drugs they’ve smuggled. How many prostitutes they’ve trained, how many mafias they’ve toppled, how many weapons they’ve sold, and how many markets they’ve taken over."

"With money, power, planning, and knowing the weaknesses, you can rule the world."

"The dark alleys of Rome bear witness to every drop of blood that was shed because of her."

"I can’t believe you have a gun holster under your dress. I didn’t even think you knew how to handle a gun. From what I know, you are Agostino’s pampered daughter, whose every wish is granted and who only sleeps on silk sheets and a pillow stuffed with black duck feathers."

"Everyone sees you as the goddess Enyo, the goddess of bloodshed. But I see you as La Vénus d'Ille, written about by Prosper Mérimée, the goddess of beauty and evil. Everyone who was enchanted by her beauty and fell in love with her was cursed."

"Mention the name Enyo to them, and you’ll see the most beautiful portraits of terror painted on the faces of the toughest men."

Enyo

Choi So-hyun
Unknown Name 'Enyo'

Romance - Mafia - Action

[Content may be violent and intense for some, so those who don’t like such atmospheres are advised to withdraw quietly.]

To those who do not like the novel or its concept, please also withdraw quietly without any offensive comments, as I will delete your comment and you will have wasted your time writing it.

The novel does not contain fictional characters like Greek gods, and Enyo in the novel is just a nickname.

'I strictly prohibit any attempt to copy ideas, quote, or republish chapters of the novel without my explicit consent. Every letter here carries my personal rights reserved for me.'

Instagram: roza.jjk

jjk