<^ Chapter 3 ^>

Gonna be real this school feild trip is gonna be FIREEE and I swear I need it but I have to wait..I have to restrain myself.

(I'm so eager it's already 3.3k words long and still going)

Err slight trigger warning for Carlos in the changing rooms. He's a bit of a bastard but I try not to make it graphic :)❗️❗️

(This is my apology for the angst I wrote earlier 🥺)
___

When Oscar woke up, his mother was standing over him.

He screamed and almost fell right out of bed.

"Mum?!" Oscar shouted, jumping up out of his bed and staring at his mother.

"Your late. Because you didn't set your alarm. You won't belive me if I told you I've been stood here for an hour waiting for you to wake up, you've missed your bus, I'll drive you," his mum smiled.

"Your not..mad?" Oscar asked.

"No, it's just one period Oscar, and it's what, history? You don't even like history," his mum said, "get dressed!" She said after she closed the door behind her.

Oscar quickly got dressed, making sure his hair looked somewhat presentable, taking a piss and then ran downstairs.

His mum was waiting for him by the front door, "forgetting something?" She said, clearly so done.

"Oh!" He said, grabbing his shoes and his bag, "ok," he said, stepping into his shoes.

__

"Have a nice day Oscar!" She said, waving to him through the window, Oscar waved back at her, watching her pull away before he turned around and walked towards the school.

Second period had just started, English.

Oscar's second least favourite subject, mostly because he had to deal with lando throwing shit at him through out the lesson. But, who cares.

He quickly grabbed his English books, waking to the classroom. After hyping himself up to walk in and prepare himself for everyone to stare at him, he opened the door and walked in.

Surely, everyone stared at him, including lando, who's face turned from really board, to instantly smug.

Oscar sat down at his desk, the teacher carrying on before he turned to Oscar.

"Wanna tell me why your late, Oscar?" He said coldly.

"Uh- I was late to school.." he admitted, "overslept.." he added.

The teacher rolled his eyes, "get up earlier," he said, turning back to the chalk board he was writing on.

He had no idea why this school had chalk boards still.

But as soon as the teacher turned around, Oscar shoved his middle finger up at his back. A few other kids snickered, lando was still staring at him though.

He opened his books, a paper ball landed on his desk next to him.

He looked at lando who made the motion to open it.