Chapter 7

Dabi looks down at you with your head in his lap. His hands move to the sides of your head. The fight outside causes the ground to shake again. You lift your head up with an annoyed expression. "Good lord" You groan. "What the hell is taking boss so long to get that giant baby under control...you'd think it'd be easier..." 

"Maybe he's got strength but I don't get why we're working so hard for an over sized loser." He mocks gigantomachia. "If it were up to me I would burn that useless mountain to ashes."

"What work did you put in? Boss is the one fighting him." You tease.

"Shut up..." He sighs.

(A couple of days later.)

You show up a bit later after wandering off. Everyone is gathered up, Twice is freaking out and they are all talking. You stand next to Toga, You glance around trying to understand what is going on.

"Hey Toga, what's going on?" You ask. Her head perks up as she snaps out of spacing out, realizing you are talking to her. She sways side to side out of boredom. 

"Oh uh..I dunno" She shrugs. "Well actually some weirdo called and the liber-or uh liberation army called, they have Giran. That's why Twice is freaking out so much."  She says.

"TOGA!! You don't blame me do you? Its all my fault!!!" Twice cries. "She doesn't care about your nonsense" Twice says to himself. 

"So..wait what's going on?" You ask. Shigaraki steps forward. 

"We're going to take back what's rightfully ours. They dare to challenge us, taking a comrade hostage, planning to take advantage of us as if we are some weaklings." Shigaraki cackles. "That Meta Liberation Army thinks that they are so clever...thinking that they'll overpower us with an army of hundreds, thousands! They better think again, they have another thing coming..." He removes his gloves and balls them up in his fist. As he relaxes his hand, the ashes of its remains falls from his hand and scatter across the ground. "I'll destroy everything in this rotten world. I'll have those mindless soldiers on their knees." His broken voice spoke with confidence. 

Dabi sighs and rolls his eyes as he starts on his way. Toga skips along to catch along with him. 

"Well then, we better be on our way." Compress adds. "Lets not keep this show on hold."  Shigaraki struts ahead of everyone and Spinner rushes behind him. You follow along, keeping your eyes on Dabi. 

As all of you walk to your destination. Compress fills you in on the full plan. All of the league is heading towards Deika City where the Liberation Army is located. They had your location and threated to send it to the heroes, in that case you'd be surrounded and arrested. They have an army of over 100,000. Its 100,000 vs 7. Not very promising but with your abilities, you may have a chance. All of you have around 2-3 hours to fight on your own until Gigantomachia shows up. Gigantomachia has seemingly been consistent to find Shigaraki wherever he is. It's only a matter of when he wakes up and how long it takes him to arrive. 

You all eventually walk into the city, you stay in the back and keep your head hung low. Theres a politician-like guy who gives a speech. Theres a bunch of people who attack you and then you all get seperated.

(Note: This chapter was very short but I hope you still liked it!)