Prince And His Fervor

Prince Who Trashtalks And His Fervors

07/29/22

I  really like the way , the way you walk, you brown eyed boy, in the school yard off to play your games, I'd know how you spend your days.

you're really not the type, to talk your way, you stand all alone, until they all go away, where do you feel okay?, I know that you would never drive my way.

The shade of brown found in his eyes, is the one I like, the color of his hair against the feel of light makes me want to die.
That even stars and the cards intertwine, the people on the subreddit tellers tell me twice , it just needs to makes sense fate can abruptly happen overnight, I know you that you know how to pick your fights.

I don't think of the hatred, when you've found a girl who can give you the world, like when I barely even knew your name, or the taste of desire even if it's like a moth to a flame, I'll patch your scars and burns if they decide to be,  I plan to be a haven but not for infidelity.

Justified Us Lying In And Not sleeping with the lights off, And staring into your oblivions forever but never fully thereof , tethered to no more than the prince and his  frevor little ringdove.

I play fools and the jesters and you play prince and his orders, and you gave no sign of ever, leading more than prince and his fervor.

There signs no reason to remain clustered with you hand to hand, nor to kill off your evergreens in land, in my own hunger wisteria purple, the fool in the fable, bestowed sinking in the quicksand.

You wouldn't know your ever is the life that I breathe , id die without a reason to really leave.