(Trigger) Prismarine In Fast

Prismarine In Fast

Who knew a poised upcoming debutante prophecy, whom rusted 2 years in time because it was left long inside she just cried , As her castles grew ivy as her mind grew coldly , she couldn't unfold the lowly dying surety.

I knew a former fool who's now student honor, yet still gets bullied in the playgrounds and basketball courts in his jersey shirt and shoes in the slammer.
He had a friend whom I didn't get , they spoke their humor that I couldn't understand , my trunks grew to acres but It's been long before I sink in the quick sand.

They Joke Scenarios And Stories About How One Can Professed And Approached In Tears Or In Letters, Eloped With True Love Splendors, True Prismarine In Fast , But Never How Conversations Nor The Thrill Can Last?.

She felt terrible for not being enough for them, coming to the party with no presents, nor brave enough to greet her mother , or speak within.
Now she's all tied up at the crowning, if it wasn't ever number one on paper it wouldn't be surprising, when it doesn't come down on the stage nor medals or the writings.

If you tug the twisted parts the harder the knots becomes to untie it's heart, but cut it off and pull it hard it all falls apart, and one used more sutures to stitch it back up yet it's forever more loose to the touch.
She doesn't like bathing in sunlight anymore , nor swimming in the public resorts, As She felt burned out from their eyes piercing for more , like another game to score , you take numbers more implored.

Cause Life Never Been So Score to Score , If it Was a Race I Would've Thought It More About How I Can Be Faster at My Core, Even If I Wasn't What Was Mine to Decode.