WHERE AM I?????

"it's not you...it was me who hurting myself for loving you" you became shocked by his words...and he just fell on his knees and started crying while closing his face by his palms..." i don't know what to do....i can't see you with anyother person...i want to love you, cherish you, protect you from this cruel world...but i know i can't..." he was crying badly....you went near him and sat on your knees... you removed his hands and wiping away his tears with your thumb..." i'm sorry for making you feel like that eunwoo shii...it was never my intense to make you feel like that...." 

"i don't know why you like me...when i'm not even perfect in any ways...why you like me this much that you started hurting yourself....hahhh...i'm not that much deserving to be liked by  someone like you...." after hearing your words eunwoo hugged you...your body got froze by his sudden move..." don't say like that Y/n shi....you don't know how much deserving you are...how much to be loved....i know  i may not like your husband who loves you, cherish you, respect you unconditionally....." 

you just started crying while hugging him back,...... you hugged him back not for you liked him but you wanted this hug ,you wanted this hug from him for comfort...his hug makes you feel loved, deserved and gives you so much warmth and you feel safe in his arms...but you don't know what to do...you both just stayed for sometime and pulled back from the hug....again you touched his forehead realised that his fever got down so you stood up from there and started leaving from there....."take the fever reducer when you have fever again and take good rest...see you.. eunwoo shii .........." while saying this without turning back to see him you went from there...

but you both didn't know that,.... that was the last meet for the both of you....
it was middle of the night , you went to your home....without turning on the lights you starightly went to your room but suddenly , the lights went on...you just scared by sudden situation...." Yebo!!! you scared me....why you didn't sleep yet?..." "i was waiting for my beautiful wife to come to me and give me whatever i wants...." by saying this he was coming near you...you just scared while seeing his suspicious look on his face....

(SENSITIVE WORDS AHEAD)

"i told you that i--ll be l--ate...." you were so much scared and you words became shutter.... he came closely and started sniffing your body " why are you shuttering baby? didn't he satify you in good way that you came early while leaving him in the middle...?" you eyes went widened by hearing his words...." wh--t ar-e y-ou say--ing Y--ebo?" "who is he? hahhh... did he satify you good daily or...." you just closed your ears not wanting to hear his filthy words......

"he is no one...there is nothing happened? please believe me....i'm not like that? please ..." you were begging infront of him to believe you....then suddenly you heard a scratch sound .....there he was standing there with a belt holding in his hand....you were started trembling in fear...he came closer to you and started sniffling again..." he smells sooo good baby...that's why you spread your legs daily for him ...am i right baby?...." 

then only you realised that hugging Eunwoo was your worst decision in your life...now that decision became your nightmare.....there he started hitting you badly with the belt...you can't able to bear the pain....you were whimpering in pain...but he had no idea to stop you....his hitting were too rough that your clothes also ripped and your skin too...you don't know what to do...but suddenly darkness clouded you and you went unconsious.....

you were feeling so much pain on your body....while opening you eyes ........you can't able to stood up from your place...there he was sleeping peacefully after hitting you from his heart out....you don't know what to do??? ....so you went to the washroom and opened the shower and let the water engulfed you....because of water flow your wounds gives so much to you....as the blood washed over from your body you changed into your mother's clothes and started crying in your art room...