Tim had just broken up with lucy

Characters in this story:
T- Tim
L- Lucy
J- John Nolan
B- Bailey
Tam- Tamara
A- Angela
N - Nyla
W- Wesley
G- Grey
Aa- Aaron
Ce- Celina
H- Harley
S - Sonny ( Harley's right hand man)
C - Clay ( Harley's husband)

Info in Harley before the story starts. Harley is oversight everyone in the federal government reports everything to her. When Lucy got into the academy they agreed Harley wouldn't help her in any way because, she wanted to prove her self and not let everyone think Harley helped her. Tamara clay sonny all know Harley is Lucy sister, other people knew she had a sister but never spoke. Grey knew from the start Harley was Lucy's sister he also knew she was oversight so he never mentioned it! Clay and Sonny work with Harley they have done from the very beginning. Harley is married to Clay.

Part 1;

T- I'm sorry Lucy!
L- you don't get to do this!
[tim pulls Lucy in for a hug and kisses her on the head before walking away]
Lucy pulls out her phone and calls her sister while she is sobbing her heart out.
H- Hey luce!
L- Harley *wile crying*
H- wow calm down, are you okay? Where are you?
L- at the station *still crying*
H- I'm coming don't move!

[Harley runs to her car, while calling Clay to explain something is wrong with Lucy and she's going to get her! Ten minutes later she arrived]
H- Lucy!
L- Harley * while is is sobbing and falls into her sisters arms*
H- it's okay I have got you, I've got you!
Are you ready to go?
L- yes I'm ready

[they got into Harley's car and drove to her house, while Lucy was on the sofa Harley walked out on the phone]

Tam- Hello
H- hiya babe
Tam- is everything ok?
H- yeah, lucy is staying here the night as she called me crying!
Tam- I really hope she is okay!
H- me to bye tam
Tam- bye harls

H- what's going on?
L- Tim broke up with me! He told me I deserve better! How does he know what I deserve when he hasn't sat down for a adult conversation! How can he give up so easily? How could he just walk away? What did I do wrong? Was I not enough? Not pretty?
H- Luce listen to me! You are pretty you are enough and if Tim can't see then he is stupid he must have his reason. Why don't you talk to him?
L- No, I'm calling in sick tomorrow because I need to sort my self out! I wouldn't be able to get through the day as I'll be a walking heart broken mess!
H- that's fine I've made up the spare bedroom up for you! Stay here as long as you need.
L- thanks I'm going to bed! Goodnight
H- goodnight! Love you
L- love you too!

Tim's pov:
I just broke up with Lucy to protect her I do really love her but I can never be enough for her. I really hope it won't be awkward while we are in work together! Later that night I found my self laying in bed staring at the ceiling and just thinking about lucy!

Back to normal:
The next morning
H- I'm going to work! Have a great day if you need anything my card details are on the fridge for you if you need food or a Uber anywhere!
L- thank you! I mean for last night and today!
H- what are sisters for [she kissed lucy on the head and left]

Harley met up with Clay and Sonny as they didn't go home last night so Harley could talk to Lucy.
C- we have to go to the 7th district!
H- why?
S- there is quite a few leaks in the lapd 7th district and it needs out immediate attention!
H- let's go then!

Meanwhile Tim notices that Lucy didn't come in for roll call. While Grey was doing roll call everyone noticed these three people who walked in with a annoyed look on there face!
H- clay, Sonny, this is Lucy's station!
C&s- is she coming in?
H- no!!
G- this can't be good if oversight is here turning to Angela Tim Nyla John Aaron and Celina!
T- do we leave or stay in here?
N- I have no clue but I've heard story's about her!
Ce- who?
A- Harley aka oversight!
N- she took down so many mafias! She's the baddest of them all! She the best police and undercover and she runs all the federal governments, when you mention her to people they start talking in a hot second!
Aa- she's kinda scary! I wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of her!
A- you have got that right!
J- maybe it's just to check on how everything is? Wait where is Lucy today?
[everyone looked at Tim]
T- I don't know, wait a minute what did you say oversights name was because she looks familiar!
A&N&G- Harley
Aa- who is the two people with her?
N- that would be Clay her husband but also one of her best people and the other is Sonny we have heard story's and he's just as bad as her he puts the fear into people!
T- OH MY GOD!
A- what?
T- Lucy has a sister call Harley!
G- I know that is her sister!
N- why did Lucy never say?
G- they agreed when she went into the Academy that Harley wouldn't help Lucy as she wanted to prove her self! So no one thought Lucy got help with getting in, or where she wants to be in the police force. Harley did offer her a job with working with her, most people that work for her are in the seal teamfor example her husband and Sonny! Lucy declined the offer!