Chapter 2 : Butterfly Anklet

Hello friends, how are you? I hope that Chapter 1 of this story meet your expectations. So, here is an another update. Hope you like it🥰

No one POV

His cat eyes mesmerized her. Her eyes scan his whole face. He had a wide grin. Both of their eyes locked. They forgot their surroundings. Suddenly someone called out

"Hey Sidhu, what happened?"

Both of them looked at the intruder. Gundumulaku panicked. She unknowingly pressed her hand on the man chest which lay under her. She used her all power and lastly she was stranded on her foot. She cast her eyes when she saw the angry face of the intruder. The intruder was puzzled.

"I'm again asking you Sidhu what happened? Is she doing something to you?"

But the question is unanswered. His eyes are only fixed on Gundumulaku. His lips adorned with a light smile.

"Sidhu, I'm asking you something? And what with that look? Why are you staring at her like that"

Again silence. His patience entered the boundary. He can't control his mouth.

"YAAH SIDHUUUUU, YOU lITTLE BRAT......... DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING IN THIS PLACE"

Hearing the yell of his friend he closed his ears.

"Yaah you brat. I can hear you. You don't have to be yelled at in the morning. At Least help me to stand on my feet."

His friend looked at Sidhu in disbelief.
He again asked

"Am I?"

"Whatever help me"

His friend shook his head. And stretch his hand to Sidhu. With the help of his friend he stood by his feet. He dusted the soil particles, and leaves stuck on his dress. His friend wants to answer his questions. So he enquired directly to Gundumulaku, because he knew his friend's tactics. If he wanted to know the exact reason he should ask the girl in front of him.

"So, tell me, what are you doing in my place? I know your brain nuts are loose. What did you do to my friend?"

When he mocks her, her sleeping angry princess walks up. She scrunched her nose. Her nose spit out the imaginary smoke. She knows she entered into trouble by herself. There is no way to escape. She has to speak for herself. She cursed the time to give in to Kannan 's demand. Her brain started to search for a way. Suddenly her bulb lightened. Her eyes shined. She started her apologetic way.

"Why are you scolding me? I just want to help your friend."

"What? I don't understand what you are trying to imply? Help my friend? Seriously?"

"I'm telling the truth. Your friend wants to eat ripe mangoes on this tree. Look at him, do you think he can climb the tree to have the ripe mangoes? At least look at his attire. I don't think he can climb. I can see he is new in the village. When I accidentally saw him, he picked small stones to throw in the tree to pick the mangoes. I can see that he has no aim. So, I just help him to get mangoes. You know I'm an expert in this stream. Because I got a post graduate with high marks"

She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Sidhu, Seriously!! If you want ripe mangoes you can directly ask me. I will get to you quickly."

In these times, Sidhu looked at both of them and opened his mouth widely. He flabbergasted with the girl tactics. The first time seeing a girl who speaks continuously without barriers he blinked his eyes. The girl owns a little space in his heart. His heart swells with happiness. He chuckled.