28🌿

Don't ask why we are here, because we are here at the market, just me and Hyung. Well I may or may not have asked him whether he needed a lift and as usual he was about to deny it but my fairy eomma came and intruded, now here we are, hyungie said Uncle Joonie will be here for a week, I was excited to meet him again but he said uncle jinnie will be not joining with Uncle joonie this time but he assured that uncle has sent some things for me and friends and again I was so excited to see what was it, for I need to wait, we did the shopping, this time took one of the cars because we have to carry things with us, hyung drove back to his apartment and I partially drooling over how he drives with one hand with sleeves rolled, god he is the epitome of a sexy and beautiful man. If only he was my man, a gay can dream Okay?

Soon we reached Hyung's apartment, and he invited me in, so I carried all the bags, even though he said that he take some with him I took it all in both hands as it was a piece that came for me.

We settled the groceries in the dining, he asked me to rest on the couch, he bought fresh juice for me, he was about to get settled on the couch when the bell rang in his apartment. A frown appears on his brows in confusion as to who visits him at this time. I was a little confused too but nevertheless he went to get the door.

When he opened the door a tall handsome man was standing there, simple smile.
And I guess Taehyungie knows this guy.

"Ahh, Taehung ah, I just came here ask, if you have any complaints here." That said

"Hey hyung, no there aren't any complaints. How have you been hyung? Haven't seen you here that much." Taehyungie asked.

"That's great, I'm doing well and had many errands to do and couldn't catch up with things, I guess you have guests, so I will leave for now to catch up with some other time. And is that car of your guest?" He asked.

"Oh, yes is there an issue hyung?" Taehyung asked

"No, but you know the road is little narrow so in the morning, many residents may pass through this way, if you can please park a little closer to sideways so they can pass easily."

"Oh  hey, I will leave after some time so don't worry, sir." Interrupted them and said.

"Oh, then that won't be a problem." He replies to me

"Jungguk ah this my landlord Mr.Park seojoon and hyung this one of my friend Jungguk." He introduced us to each other.

"Well, nice to meet you Jungguk Ssi." Said with the same smile.

"Well, my pleasure sir," I replied

"Aysh, just call me Hyung, sir fill little old for my age." He said with a slight laugh and we said goodbye to him and Came inside the apartment.

"You are staying for dinner, bun?" Taehyungie asked.

"No, it's Okey hyung, I have bothered you today more than I should, so I think I will take my leave," I replied

"Well, if you bothered till this much, a little more bothering wouldn't mind me." He replied teasing me and walked to te kitchen.

"Huh?" I said, I couldn't process with the word, so frown and a pout appears on my lips.

"Seriously, stay bun, I'm making jajangbap for dinner maybe some grilled pork belly too." He said, my salvated by thought the meal. So sighed, stayed for dinner and I'm glad I stayed other wise I would have missed this delicious and fabulous dinner with him, I helped him in between even though he refused me to enter the kitchen. Then we had it together, talking about random things, then I  had to leave because it was little late.

"So that's what happened, nothing much hyung now let me drive peacefully," I said to Jimin Hyung while driving home, he was on speaker with others.

"Well, aren't you guys more like cute couples, teaching your brother, doing groceries, and making dinner together, huh?" This time it was Jinz who said that and I also felt the same but just a friendly gesture for now, I don't think too much about it when maybe I get hurt at the end.

We talked for some time, more like they teased me and hang the call. I was so overwhelmed with emotions of what happened today, I slowed near the bridge for taking little fresh air. Stood there for like 10 minutes, then went to pick up jimin hyung, because he said will there for sleep over, I picked him and he whined for a ice cream hangout, we bought some ice cream and left to my house, and had chat with eomma and hyunie, shared ice cream with them.

Then we had drama night, goof around  and had rest of the ice cream, talking while stargazing, which we love the must, we so many meaningful talk at that moment, we have been together since long its very memorable people I cherished and would not forgett ever in my life, this kinda friendship very, a person always there for you, no matter if it is  night or day, any time, will be there for you with any excuses.

AFTER ONE WEEK

○●○Taehyung's pov○●○

"Bunny baby, have some  more your tummy is very tiny," Papa said. I sighed
Well, we are here back in Daegu, well one last week when Appa and I were hanging out in the restaurant we met up with Bun and his friends, papa called in between and invited them because they were sem break, they were so excited so I thought we go there for few days. And here we are, never thought they would love it that much because they liked who got candies, running here and there,  joining me in the field, playing with water in canals,  I smiled a while thought we were done in two days, will leaving for tomorrow so  papa feeding them as much he can, I shocked that they good appetite.

After lunch, here we planing for movie night, which usually we don't do it here, only papa watch TV here most but I guess today they another plan, they were making snacks for movie night, having fun in the kitchen.

Me, hobi and appa stayed in the living room, had some talk and I got to know hobi is actually  engaged to yoongi hyung, which got me surprised, also he said he know everything me and the incident but he said he will be silent about this topic for now, and he is has very bright personality.
Rest of the evening we watched movie and had dinner in backyard together, had little chit in between at last papa served us special tangerine cheese cake and as always he wouldn't  disappoint us with cooking skills.

The boys and Ruyjin went for sleep in my and our guest from, I was in living living, with our usual tea and chat.

"So, hownis the case going any inkling of the event yet?" Papa asked.

"We may do have one but we can't fix on that particular without any evidence, so we searched for one." Namjoon said

"Yoongi hyung is one it, he said he will let know about it, if find anything suspicious."I said

"Mmm, hope we find the culprit behind this destruction and find justice for your parent, bear." Papa said

"I'm so happy they had wonderful son like you but I'm lucky nurture you till now." Papa said little emotional. Appa smile and comforted him.

"I thankfull to god, to give such a beautiful families  even though I don't remember about them, I believe they did this for my own goodness. I love you guys." I said we had little conversation and parted for sleep.

I having understanding and supporting family is a grace, but there so many doesn't that doesn't they bad, it's people go many situations and you should learn thing than become yourself worst person than them, because you will be an ideal for future generations so let's not destroy it.