36🌿

●○Taehyung's pov○●○

We were almost done with our meal and drink but soon I felt a tap on my shoulder again, I turned to look who it was, and soon I saw Bun looking at me with a wide smile, but I was a little confused because he was stable at his leg, guess what he is drunk, but soon I heard his sweet voice maybe it was extra sweet while he is drunk.

"Hyungie wanna dance with your bun." He spoke, and I was a little surprised, I looked for his friends but sighed to see that Jimin was laughing and dancing with that new boy, about hobi, is he alright because he looked so calm and silent in a corner.

"Bun, how much did you drink?" I asked.

"Kid is wasted, Taehyungah. Take him home." Wooshik Hyung spoke, I was trying to balance him on my hands because he wasn't stable with his legs, and I sighed.

"Yes, taehyung, it's already late now." Seojoon hyung spoke

"Wait, let me call someone, I can't take them all together," I spoke and made Gguk sit on the seat where I sat before, took out my phone from my pocket, dial to familiar number. Soon, the other side picked up

"Hyung, can you come to xx-xx Street? Actually, jungguk and friends are here near my club, and they are a little drunk, I need your help to take them home." I spoke, and I sighed when the other side hyung replied that 'he will the there soon, just hang till then.'

"Yeah, don't touch me, only Taehyungie Hyungie can do that understand," Gugk spoke, I turned around, only to see the chaos done by this bunny, I sighed, I never dealt with a drunk person before this gonna be a long night I guess.

"You almost could have fallen, kid," Wooshik said, holding on to Gugk

"Taehyungie, see this man touching me," Gguk spoke Cutely with a pout. It looked like he was almost gonna cry.

"It's Okey, I'm here Okay, hold on to me, don't leave," I spoke, he bobbed his head and clung to me, I looked at Hyungs apologetically, and they left after a few minutes when Yoongi Hyung came.

"Gosh, what happened to them?" Yoongi Hyung asked, shaking his head at the situation he was dealing with now. "They are very less tolerant to alcohol and they are almost drunk," Hyung grumbles

"Who is this new kiddo?" Hyung spoke.

"Oh, he is gguks new classmate, Mingyu," I replied, mingyu and Jimin were lying down on the floor while hugging each other, hobi was oddly very silent and I was struggling with Jungguk in my hold.

"Hey, kiddo, are you awake? Can you at least tell me your address to your home?" Hyung asked, taping on Mingyu's face, but he wasn't replying, "Oh, for God's sake." Hyung said frustratedly. Thankfully, mingyu's phone started to ring, and Hyung received the call and talked with whoever the person was, "Hyungie, dance with Gguki, I'm bored" I heard whining on my hold.

"Bun, let's get you home it already late, we will do next, okay?" I spoke. Even though we weren't gonna do it, I didn't want to make him cry, so I had to agree with whatever he was telling me.

"Thank fucking God, Mingyu's brother is on the way to pick him up, I will take Hobi and Jimin, taehyung can you deal with Gguk, I have international conference meetings scheduled soon, I will pick him up in the morning from you because jeon residents little far from here." He spoke, apologetically, I understood it would be important so I nodded

"It's alright hyung I will take Gguk to my apartment," I spoke, soon Mingyu's brother came and took Mingyu with him not before apologizing for the trouble, and Hyung left with Jimin and Hoseok with him.

I looked at Bun, who clinging on like a magnet and blabbering in a very low voice, I sighed and waited for the cab to arrive. Within 5 minutes, the cab arrived, I placed Gguk on the seat first and got in myself.
Everything was Okay, gguk was leaning on my shoulder but suddenly it started raining heavily and Gguk sat up, stared at me for seconds, and moved forward with an unknown smile, I panicked a little because he was coming so close. Grabbed the collar of my shirt and spoke

"Hyungie, you are so handsome." He came a little more closer and started sniffing my neck, my eye turned to the driver, and he also acknowledged the situation.

"Hyungie, you smell so good." He started to move closer, straddling my lap, what was he up to, I was about to stop when the driver.

"Why don't give the boy trying to signal you." With dirty smug on his face, which made me so angry

"Mister, do your duty properly if you don't want to complain about it to the cops," I spoke sternly and looked down only to see Bun sleeping on me with no care of the world

Soon, we reached my apartment, and Gguk was attached to me like a koala, I paid for the cab, not before glaring at the driver, for a few more minutes. But he got drenched in the pouring rain.

I carried Gguk to my apartment, thankfully he wasn't that heavy but still got some weight but that's alright, I got inside the apartment still carrying this clinging boy, I switched on the lights, removed my shoes from the doorsteps, and walked to the guest from the room. Layed the clinging bunny on the bed. I was about to retrieve myself.

"Hyungie, it's cold don't leave." He spoke

"I know bun it's because we are drenched in rain, wait for minutes, and let Hyung change your clothes into something warm, is that Okay with you ?" I spoke, and he just nodded mindlessly, I sighed, don't have any other way to change his clothes because were soaked, I looked at him and noticed how he glowing in yellow light coming from the table lamp, he looked so pretty lying down in those outfits. But soon snapped out of my thoughts when he started to kick his legs in the air, in a gesture to remove his shoes, I quickly removed them for him and walked back to the living room to place the shoes in the doorway.

What I was thinking a few minutes ago, I shook my head, walked to my room to get some fresh pair of clothes, and returned to the guest room with clothes and a towel.

I walked near to the sleeping boy, started degrading his wet clothes, and replaced them with my fresh pajamas, I tried try put on the pants but he pushed them off to the side and grabbed my hands, pulled me above him.

"No, pants," He whispers into my ears with a pout and frown on his face. I sighed again and removed myself from him. He started whining, so he kept the pillows in his hand. Soon, he was cuddling it, and I shook my head at his attics.

I went back to my room not before drying his hair and covering him with a blanket or else he may catch a fever tomorrow. I took a shower and dressed in fresh clothes, walked to the kitchen to make warm water for myself before sleep, after having the water, I went to check on Gguk and saw him sleeping like a baby, a smile formed on his lips, he shouldn't drink this much next time and went back to my room.