CHAPTER 23

Yoshio's Point of View

I found myself in a situation that I never thought I'd be in. I couldn't stop myself anymore. My heart was pounding in my chest, and my palms were sweaty as I laid Nalu down on my desk. The wooden surface creaked under her weight, but I didn't care. I was consumed by the moment, by the desire that had been building up inside me for so long.

I leaned over her and whispered, "Nalu, I've been waiting for this moment.”

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Yoshio?" Nalu asked, her voice laced with want.

I slowly crawled over Nalu, my knees grazing the cold hard floor.

"Maybe I am, Nalu. Maybe I want to see how far this goes," I whispered, my lips brushing against Nalu's ear, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body. The sound of my breaths echoed in my ears, and I could feel the heat radiating from her body. As I leaned in, I could smell the sweet scent of her perfume, and it only intensified my longing for her.

I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her delicate skin beneath. My hands trembled slightly as I traced the contours of her collarbone with my fingertips.

I kissed her again on the lips, savoring the taste of her as our tongues intertwined. Her lips were soft and inviting, and I couldn't help but deepen the kiss, exploring every inch of her mouth with my own. As I pulled away, I could see the desire in her eyes, and it only fueled my own passion.

My hands slowly crawled over Nalu's body, exploring every curve and dip. I traced the outline of her breasts with my fingertips, feeling her nipples harden beneath her. I could feel her heart racing, matching the rhythm of my own. I continued my exploration, moving down her stomach and feeling the warmth of her skin against my palms.

As I reached the waistband of her skirt, I hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do next. But the desire in Nalu's eyes urged me on, and I slowly unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She was now wearing only her underwear, and I could see the outline of her most intimate parts beneath the thin fabric.

I took a deep breath, trying to steady my nerves. I knew that this was a moment I would never forget, and I wanted to make it as perfect as possible. I leaned in, kissing her neck and collarbone, and then slowly made my way down her body, leaving a trail of kisses in my wake.

As I reached her stomach, I could feel her body tense up, and I knew that she was as nervous as I was. But I didn't want her to be afraid. I wanted her to feel safe and loved, and I wanted to show her just how much I cared for her.

I continued my journey down her body, my hands now gently caressing her thighs. I could feel her muscles tense and relax under my touch, and I knew that she was enjoying this as much as I was. I reached the edge of her underwear, and I hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do next.

But then, I felt Nalu's hand on the back of my head, guiding me forward. I took this as a sign of her trust and her desire, and I slowly pulled her underwear down, revealing her most intimate parts to me.

Napabalikwas kami sa aming pwesto nang biglang bumukas ang pinto.

“Hindi nga ako nagkamali, Yoshio. Ang galing sa paghagod ah? Alam ba ‘yan ng asawa at mga anak mo?” Nakangising turan ni Cyro Amir.

“Mauna ka na, I can handle this.” Inayos ko ang pananamit ni Nalu at hinalikan muli siya sa noo. At saka ko naman binotones ang polo ko. Patakbong lumabas si Nalu ng silid.

“Sana katulad ng pag respeto mo sa estudyante mo ang pag respeto sa asawa at anak mong kanina pa nag aantay sa paglabas ng kanilang magaling na ama pag katapos ng klase.” Ikinagulat ko nang marinig ko ‘yon. Bakit naman sila nandito, imposible.

Nakayukom ang kamay ko at pilit kinakalma ang sarili. Talagang iniinis ako nitong isang ‘to!

“I have good news for you tomorrow, Yoshio.” Tumalikod si Cyro at akma ng lalabas sa pintuan.

“Alam kong magugustuhan mo ‘yon.” Muling hirit niya bago tuluyang lumabas ng silid.