a warning

Two months later.

All Might's POV:

'Aizawa still hasn't found anything,' I think as I sit in my apartment. It has been two months and nothing. 'Is he just not telling me, or can he really not find anything?' I continue my train of thought, trying to figure out my next course of action. I need to find out what Nezu is researching and why he's hiding it from me. I'm a hero; he knows this, so why does he hide what he is researching from me? What plans does he have?

I sigh as I look at the paper in front of me. I am writing down what I think he might be looking for, but so far, none of it makes sense. What could he be searching for that he keeps me in the dark about?

"What are you hiding, Nezu? What do you not want me to find out?" I question out loud to no one.

'I have a meeting with him later, mainly about classes, but I can ask these questions while I'm there,' I think, standing up and getting ready to leave for the meeting. 'I need answers to this. I need to know why he is so upset with the commission. They are just trying to keep everyone safe,' is my final thought as I leave to go meet Nezu.

Nezu's POV:

I am upset, and rightfully so. Yagi Toshinori, better known as 'All Might,' is coming to meet with me. I know I will be very upset at the end of this meeting. He has been trying to get into my personal space far too often lately. I bring out some tea to drink in hopes that it can help me calm down before that idiot gets here.

"This is going to be quite bothersome, I can already tell. I just hope I can keep my composure calm during this," I mutter to myself before taking a drink of the tea. Feeling slightly better, I set the cup down onto its plate.

I hear a knock and mentally groan. I am not looking forward to this in the slightest.

"Enter," I say before he opens the door and comes into my office. "Hello, Yagi, let's get this meeting in order now, shall we?" I say, giving a fake smile.

"Yes, let's get started!" he says in his overly loud way. It hurts my ears. We begin to talk about the classes, and I start to point out what he could be doing better when it comes to the children of the hero course's training.

"I still do not see anything wrong with how I am teaching them," Yagi says to me, finally lowering his voice.

"You put them in harm's way of each other, Yagi, and that is quite upsetting. You are supposed to protect the students, yet you put them into a battle simulation that could have ended extremely badly," I try to explain to him.

This continues on until we are done, and I am about to dismiss him when he asks a question.

"Nezu, tell me, what is it that you keep doing research on, and why do you hate the commission for it? What did they do?" he asks, looking me in my eyes. It is a challenge.

"That is none of your concern, Yagi, and I do believe I have already told you that I am not a being that trusts easily," I say, not giving any hints. "You are dismissed," I say before he can ask any other questions, and he finally leaves.

After that, I send a message to Aizawa to warn the children, just in case something happens. I want them to be prepared as best as they can be.

Aizawa's POV:

I feel my phone vibrate, so I pull it out of my pocket and look to see what it is. 'A text from Nezu?' I think to myself, confused, as I click the message to read it.

Nezu: Aizawa, All Might was asking and trying to find out about what we are doing again. I fear that you might need to warn the children just in case something might happen. I want them to be as prepared as they can be.