Chapter 2

Nova Moon POV:

So the day is finally here. The day of torture. Aka the EXAM. If I have to be 100% honest, I hate tests. "Nova, Crystal. Are you both up yet?" Dad called out. "Yeah we're up." Crystal said groaning. "Dad, why do we have to do that stupid test in school?" I asked. "Well, it's to see if you understood the topic or not." He said. "Well, school is (not) important!" My head shot up. Did he say not? "Did you say not?" I asked him. "No."

I looked at the time it was 6:47 am. I put on a simple black dress and went to the dining room.

I entered the sat down on a chair. "Mom, Dad... I was just wondering, how did you guys meet?" I asked them. Like, all my friends know how their parents met so, why can't I know how mine met? "It's complicated." Dad said grinning. "Well, We just met, fell in love ang got married. That's it." Mom said with a sigh. "Oh..." I simply said. Well, they don't wanna talk about it, not my problem.

I headed off to school school with Crystal. Mom also went with us. "Best of luck girls!" she said. She hugged us and left.

"Crystal, How do you think we will do?" "Well, did you even bother to open the math book?" "Uh..." "I thought so."

Time for the dooms day to happen.