5

Shubman's POV :
"No bruhhh, don't do it"
Ishan, my bestfriend was insisting me not to do what I wanted to.

I wanted to skip his thinking process.
"I'mma do it, wait"

"Mat kar yaar(don't do it)"
He literally begged me for not doing it but---
I replied,
"She's my girlfriend..I can do whatever I want"

Ishan still tried to stop me,
"Bro-"

I want to play a prank on my secret girlfriend, Ava. Well, she's also our team owner. The prank is that, I want to throw a bunch of fake cockroaches over her. As far as I know, girls are usually scared of cockroaches...Well yes, we came into a relationship just a month or two ago, so I don't know her that closely.

Ava's Pov:
I was sitting on the couch of our room in the IPL HOUSE. As you know, shubman, me and Ishan are sharing the same room. All 3 of us were sitting and watching a movie. Suddenly, I felt some light yet heavy things falling over me. I tried to touch those and found that it was cockroach. And damn, it was not one but many in number. But yes, all of them were fake, I mean made of plastic.

Genuinely, I am not that type of a girl who's scared of cockroaches. Well, it seems that shubman is unaware of it because it's just two months of our relationship. As usual, I didn't react. I looked back at them. They were surprised.

"You're not scared of cockroaches?"
Shubman asked with his raised eyebrows.

I smiled at him and said,
"No, I'm not"

Shubman threw the tv remote with frustration and said,
"Ughhh, prank gone wrong"

Ishan stood up and gave me a high five.
"Oh yesss baby. Thanks for not being afraid of it"

Shubman gave him a side-eye but that really didn't bother him because he was moreover a brother or a best friend to me so there was  no chance of him stealing me from shubman. He's the only one who knows about our relationship, then imagine how close we are.
_________________________________________

"Brotha, let's see who wins today"
Ishan winked at shubman from the bed.

Shubman smirked at him and said,
"Alright man"

Shubman turned his eyes towards me and asked,
"Who are you supporting today, Ava?"

"I'm not going to watch the match today..."
I literally wanted to ignore the match because I was unaware of whom to support.

Ishan sat up on his spot.
"Ehhh no way you're not coming"

Shubman held my pinky finger with his and said,
"You're going to accompany us, no matter who wins"

"Aishhhh, boys, you're so childish"
I jerked his hand because I was shy. But finally, I agreed to accompany them.

To be continued...