Part 1

KRING !!

I gathered my books on my table and I put them inside my bag after my Class was over and I kept walking out alone. I can hear someone calling my name from afar and I'm just lifting my head and looking around with my curious face.

"Hey! Why are you walking back home alone?! Why are you not waiting for me, idiot!" My boy best friend, Kenn automatically Wrapped my neck aggressively with his arm from the back making me almost fall. Deep inside my heart I feel suffocated and I wish I could say

"That's why I don't want to wait for you lmao, stop treating me like your little sister!" but I won't say that. Because I knew once he felt hurt by my word, he might revenge and spread the video of my pants falling while he recorded me before. Damn it!

"Are you free this evening?" Kenn's question immediately stops me and I start to think properly. "No, I am not free, I need to check my little sister's condition at the hospital this evening, now she is in serious condition."

I shook my head feeling like a lot of bad things were happening and everything was getting worse but I didn't tell anyone yet about what happening to my little sister.

I'm taking out my phone and replying to some of the messages that I got while walking with Kenn and suddenly my head hit Kenn's back when he stopped immediately.

"Auch, stop Kenn, you always being like this while walking, stop joking around it's not funny! I know you doing it on purpose... Kenn?" my eyes followed the direction of Kenn's eyes on what he was looking at.

"Look, There is Sunghoon though, why is he looking so.." The screams from Sunghoon fans woke us from our reverie. Gosh, my ears are almost bleeding I guess?

"Sunghoon ah! Do you want to go cinema with me?! I bought something for you Hehe!" There is one of his fangirls who is the richest and the most pick-me girl, being spoiled around Sunghoon and talking in a pick-me girl tone got me and I sighed.

Suddenly That girl stops talking when she feels someone pull her bag from her back and it prevents her to continue talk with Sunghoon. Because Sunghoon is someone who is too soft-hearted and treats his fans nicely, he can't even know how to ask his fans to give him any free space.

"Ergh! Shut up! please you are so loud and that is so annoying you know that ?!" Jay feels irritated and he is dragging that girl from her back using the strap of her school bag and he is walking towards us.

Both of us look at each other and we try to avoid his eyes. Deep inside our hearts just pray" god That is not our friend she is not our friend she is not our friend we don't know her stop bringing her here."

"That is my friends! Y/N! Kenn! Yahoo!" okay now I feel more embarrassed. I don't blame Jay for being mad and dragging her like that. Jay pushed Amelda's body roughly towards me like a broken toy and I almost fell.

"Gosh, you are so heavy!" I almost fell a little after I tried to catch her and Amelda kept denying my words back "Eish! I'm not! Take that back! Take back your words!". Kenn smiles awkwardly while facing Jay and Kenn feels more irritated with how am I and Amelda are keep fighting at the back at this time.

"So I'm right, This toddler is your friend, please keep her safe so she can stop annoying us everywhere." Jay is looking at me with a disgusted face and he turns his body and he is walking back to Sunghoon, Sunghoon calls his name but he stops in his tracks after he hears my voice.

"Todd.. what?! Hey! Who are you to call my best friend just like that?!"

"Yeah! Who are you!" Amelda is standing behind me because she feels like I'm strong enough to protect her.