Part 2

The environment of the hospital is very noisy and many patients are entering the ward, the sound of children crying, the way the mother screamed in concern after she saw her injured child, and the other sounds of them fighting to blame someone who caused the accident but the noise didn't bother this little boy at all. He sat down on the bed and he just kept writing his journal.

"Why are you bald?" This little boy stopped writing his journal and lifted his head looking at that beautiful little girl who randomly asked him the question.

"I'm sick.." he only spoke a few words with his lifeless eyes.

"What is your disease?" He looks into her eyes, how lucky she is, able to live her life without having to face any chemotherapy or radiotherapy like me, deep inside his heart sighs and tries to stop focusing on her.

"Cancer.." he spoke again and kept writing his journal.

"Huh?! It means you are gonna die.." damn it.. this girl is too honest and doesn't hesitate to talk like that with him. He sighed and continued writing his journal and ignored her but he stopped writing after he heard her soft voice.

"I wish I could be you, I heard the conversation between my mom and your mom just now, you are coming from a rich family, right? You are so lucky" the way this little girl spoke in a sad tone.

"How can you think like that? Do you know what it feels like to endure and fight this pain? At least you don't have to face any treatment, I can't do this anymore. What's the point of getting treatment for years if I'm still sick like this plus there is no point in being so lucky just because I'm rich, money can't buy happiness okay?"

The little girl is finally shut up after hearing that little boy of her age problem and he sounds mature enough at his young age compared to the little girl. This little boy sighs and feels regret for talking harshly to that little girl.

"Look, I'm sor.."

"Oh money can't buy happiness.. but do you think you want to continue living if you don't have money? Do you know what it felt like when I was hungry all day with this 'healthy body'? At least you have something to eat after treatment.."

she lifted her index finger and pointed at the food that he hadn't finished because of how bad it tasted. Suddenly Her stomach rumbled and she held her stomach.

"You want it?" He doesn't hesitate to ask and give her.

"Can I?" This little girl slowly took the bowl and fed herself trying to taste the food. A few minutes later, the bowl that was full of food had been eaten by her and she gave her smile to him while he was writing his journal.

Suddenly, she took out something from her bag, a small teddy bear and she gave it in front of him. He raised his eyebrows while receiving it from her hand.

"What is this for?"

"I made it by myself! We may don't meet again next time but This is the only way how to know if you are still alive. This doll will take care of you for me and he will come back to me if you stop breathing so don't you dare make it come back to me again"

He tried to hold his laugh and shook his head feeling like it was not right to laugh in front of her after she put a lot of effort into being close to him or underestimated how this little girl of his age still trusted over something like this.

He lifted his head after he looked down for too long holding back his laughter but suddenly the shadow of the little girl disappeared from his sight and his eyes looked around trying to find her.

"I still don't know your name..."

[ Skip ]

" Hey.. wake up! If waking you up from sleep is a job, maybe I can be a millionaire today, you know that? You sleep everywhere though"

Jay feels someone shaking his arm and he slowly opens his eyes half awake from sleep he is looking around and realizing that he is still at the library, accompanying Sunghoon to complete his assignment from the morning until this afternoon.

"I have a dream about her again" Jay put his elbow on the table and put his cheeks on his palm while pouting his mouth.

"Who? The little girl who asked you why are you bald? Again? I swear to god you need to throw that teddy bear she gave you. It might be a reason why you always dream about her. I guess she wants her teddy bear back I guess.."

Sunghoon is laughing at his joke because he can't stop imagining how that little girl reacts after the teddy bear he gave her doesn't come back to her again.

"Stop talking! stop! I already told you to stop making a joke about her isn't?"

"Shhh!" Jay didn't realize how loud he was while he talked to Sunghoon just now and everyone put their finger to their mouth ask Jay to be quiet. He feels annoyed with how the Sunghoon joke affects his anger and everyone asks him to be quiet instead.

He put his arm on the table and continued to put his head on it, trying to close both of his eyes and continue to sleep until Sunghoon was done doing his assignment.

[ SKIP ]

The clock showed it was already 08:00 in the morning, the curtains that were originally closed last night, now opened a little and the morning light managed to penetrate and illuminate his face, the sound of the alarm that came from his phone was turned off by him for the tenth time.

Jay slowly opened his sleepy eyes and took his time before getting out of bed he reached for his phone and, saw a lot of notifications he received.

Some of many girls leave comments on his Instagram posts and his TikTok videos and He groans because he feels lazy to get out of his bed.

Finally, he got out of his bed and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower and prepare for his other plans that he wanted to do this weekend. He took off his clothes and wrapped the towel around his waist but before he entered the bathroom, he raised his eyebrow after noticing that his bathroom light was on.

"The maid must be cleaning my bathroom right now..." Suddenly he heard the sound of running tap water in the basin had been shut off by someone and he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Are you done, Miss Lee? You work early this week" He doesn't hesitate to open the bathroom door and his eyes widen at things he shouldn't have seen and my eyes also widened looked at him half naked.

"Arghhhh! Stop! I haven't finished fixing my maid uniform skirt yet! Close the door!"

"What the hell are you doing in my bathroom?! And why are you everywhere?! It's enough that I met you at the grocery store that night!" Jay notices me wearing a maid uniform just like other maid workers.

" Gosh, looks like we have a problem here..."

Continue...