Part 3 (Flashback)

I took a deep breath before continuing my journey to find a part-time job under the scorching sun and my sweat running down my neck, this is the third day I've been looking for a job as a store cashier a few days ago. Finally, I stopped walking and raised my head to look at a bungalow in front of me.

"I hope this is the last one and I will stop looking for another work from now on"

Ding dong

My finger pressed the wireless doorbell, and I was standing there waiting for someone to answer it. Suddenly there is a voice, speaking through the intercom systems.

"Who are you?" I automatically approached to the Intercom security system and said "Good Afternoon, this is me, Y/N remember? I'm the one who called and asked you if you need an extra maid and you said I need to come here today"

The big gate immediately opened, and I opened my step and walked straight towards the bungalow. My head looked around and my eyes wandered to see all the parts of the bungalow house and the design of the house also caught my attention.

"This bungalow is so big, I hope this is not a penthouse place, I might get killed by Joo Dan Tae if I break the rules"

My eyes, which were busy looking at the beauty of the house, kept focusing on a woman wearing a fancy suit sitting, and waiting for my arrival.

"Come here and sit" I bowed my head slightly in respect and sat facing her. That woman never took her eyes off me and the way she is looking at me makes me more nervous.

"You look beautiful, you are suitable for the job I want to give you. plus i just found out that you go to the same schools as my son after reading your resume" She smiled at me after giving the compliment and it made me feel even more excited.

"Does this mean i will be accepted to work here? if i'm accepted, when can I start working as your maid?"

"Who said you would be my maid?" my face slowly turned red and felt more embarrassed because I looked so confident after hearing her compliment.

"You will be more than that, maybe you will be a maid but I have a difficult task for you..." I saw a smirk on the corner of her lips.

What difficult task do you think she will give hm?...

Continue...