Chapter 16

Hours later...

Alicia contacted Agent Bakar and Ali, who said that she found the disturbance. Agent Bakar, Victor, and Ali ran towards the Control Room.

With the intruders...

" Can't you work any faster?!" Dos asked.

"I am quick... it's this thing that is so slow! This system they used is too outdated..." Trez replied.

"Excuses" Dos mumbled.

Agent Bakar was in front of her in an instant out of nowhere.

"Miss, why are you stressed out? is this guy bothering you, miss?" Agent Bakar asked.

Victor literally facepalms, Alicia rolls her eyes and Ali deeply sighs and resists the urge to facepalm and roll his eyes on the spot. He forgot how laid back and childish his uncle was even as an adult. His uncle would flirt with any pretty female no matter if she were an ally, a civilian, or an enemy. 

Dos started attacking Agent Bakar as he dodged.

"Hey, hey... she had an upgrade," He said with a smirk as he tried to 'flirt' with her some more.

Ali then observes what his uncle is doing. He notices how he distracts her in his first timeline.

"Uncle is definitely distracting her, let's disable the controls... we need to stop Trez" Ali stated.

Victor and (surprisingly) Alicia nodded.

The trio sneaked towards Trez.

"Vic... you disable the control then pull the power off from the controls... whatever he did the controls will be out and after you fix the situation and turn off the power... this will make it shut down completely, while I will distract Trez... if you need my help, I'll come to help you once Trez is defeated. Alicia will help Agent Bakar defeat Dos." Ali stated.

"Who died and made you the leader?" Alicia asked.

"Not now, Alicia... we'll have our usual banter once the mission is over," Ali stated.

Without Alicia getting to say another word, He and Victor already ran towards Trez. Alicia grumbles as she helps Agent Bakar fight with Dos.

Ali easily grabs Trez's attention by using his wip to pull Trez away from the controls since no one is watching... Victor quickly went to the controls and started trying to disable whatever Trez did. Alicia just went to help Bakar.

Ali knew what he had to do to make him unconscious again, but if he did it too quickly... they might ask questions and that would be too troublesome to answer. Trez was about to get to the controls but was stopped by Ali just in time.

Trez smashed the ground to get Ali off his balance but he just bluntly hopped out of the way and shocked him before knocking him out yet again with a punch at his jaw. 

Trez was knocked out pretty quickly after that. Without wasting time, Ali went towards Victor...

"How is it, Vic?" He asked.

"A bit tricky considering the system is very old, but I'm almost done" Victor replied.

Ali nodded at him.

"Good luck..." Ali stated.

Victor nodded and continued whatever he was doing.

Ali looks towards Alicia and his uncle fighting Dos.