3.

Every day he had to handle these humans to use him to fulfill their needs, wether it was sexual or just talking. 

Kazimir once witnessed a man who drank tea and talked with him. He called Kazimir 'Rossa', probably his daughter or something. Well, Alexei told all of their customers to do with Kazimir whatever they want, so that he could keep the business going. That shit already became normal to Kazimir

But most of all, Kazimir witnessed rather sexual things, with a very early age of four. 

It was the so called 'blessing' of his family that he couldn't get sick of sexual illnesses. Although he sometimes wished those illnesses would still vet to him him, maybe stop the pain.

Well, what do you think those things do to a 4 year old child? Of course every child reacts differently to things, but in Kazimirs case, he became the most not feeling thing ever. He didn't react to anything anymore, not even his own mother when she tried to talk to him at home. But when he then visited that one place his mother showed him, he felt relieved and relaxed. His heart feeling welcomed. But, did he even have a heart? He wasn't reacting to anything, really.

One day, when Kazimir and Lucia didn't have to do anything, Lucia decided to teach him how to seperate his ghost from his body. 

"Okay, I'm not good at explaining" Lucia stated. Don't worry Lucia, me neither. And I'm the story teller.

"Okay, you just try and think of nothing, if you do it correctly, you should feel yourself floating away, and that's when the hard part comes. You try to snap awake but not move your body, and when it feels like you are completely permeable, you can open your eyes again!" 

Kazimir nodded. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. He steadied his breathing and tried to think of nothing, absolutely nothing. Every part of his brain. He didn't breathe, his muscles didn't move at all, not even his heart. But he was still alive. It felt, pleasant, like he was gone. Just, gone. 

He then automatically snapped his eyes open. Like he was forced too. He actually wanted to stay like that.

"Oh! I didn't think that you would get it on the first try!" Lucia said as she looked down to her small son. 

Kazimir felt the familiar feeling again he felt when his mother showed him that place. The feeling of nothing. The feeling of letting everything go through you. The feeling of emptiness but in a good way. Are those actually the thoughts of a four year old holy shit.

"Good job, Kaz" Lucia smiled down at him with a gentle smile and patted his head. For the first time for a while, he smiled again, and that made Lucia happy. 

So with that, they both walked around the woods and the city for about an hour. Before they turned back and faced their 'home' again. 

----

It was the 7.12 1967. Kazimirs 5th birthday. And of course, he had to handle even more people today.

Why he had to handle more people? Well the day before, Kazimir stood up too late. So that's a so called 'punishment'.

And to Kazimirs wonderful luck, all of those four customers were those kind of customers. Those customers that make Kazimir stay up at night and scratch all over his body so that he wont feel their touches again.

Oh god how he wanted it to stop.

Lucia heard his screams and cries through the wall as she made food for her husband. Her eyes were filled with tears as she gripped harshly on the knife, cutting the vegetables. She couldn't do anything, or else she and her son would die, like it would be possible. But maybe she should kill her son? No, won't work either.

Alexei was sitting in his room while filling out some papers. The only thing that was heard were the loud screams from a 5 year old boy and the chopping of vegetables and the sound of bowling water.

Kazimir probably fainted as his screams stopped, or maybe his vocal cords got ruined. Lucia's heart skipped a beat. She wanted to look for him, but her husband gave her a stare that had let her startle.

"I'm honestly surprised that he's still alive" Alexei suddenly dropped from the other room. And that is was made Lucia's heart stop beating for a second. She bit her tounge in order not to scream, her hand was gripping on the knife harshly. Her mind was going berserk. Full of hate for Cosmos and Alexandrevic. Why did he made the deal? Why did HE made it bad without even telling? Cosmos was a creature, what would happen to him if he broke a deal? Right, nothing but fun. He gives me Sukuna vibes.

Alexei looked at his wife. Looking down at the table, not moving at all. "Hey, don't you die now" he said. Lucia startled for a second as she then continued to cook, like she was in a drance. Her heart was now beating rapidly, aching and full of hate. She felt dizzy and her view got black.

"Alica, I miss you" she mumbled.

Suddenly, a door opened. The man Kazimir had to deal with walked out, while still closing his Trouser fly. He already gave Alexei the money, so he just left with a "thank you! See you next time".

Lucia was feeling so much hate and rage a normal person would probably not handle. AM reference. If it would be her time yet, she would probably die of it. I'm aware of it. Of course I am, I'm the all knowing story teller.

"You finish cooking, then you can look for him. And if he's dead then I'm gonna kill you"

'Well fuck. He's not dead and I wont be killed' is what Lucia thought to herself in that moment.

Everything was quiet except for the boiling water.

Lucia finished making Borscht for her husband. As he ate, she looked down at him with hatred in her eyes.

"You can go"

And the way Lucia ran off to the room next to them was almkst un-human like, even Alexei got startled at her sudden movement.

She opened the door. A little boy laying there without any clothes. His face was full of blood just like his body. He was breathing heavily. "Oh god.." lucia murmured to herself.

She kneeled down to Kazimir, taking his head into her hands. She Licia took him into her arms and walked outside. She didn't care if Alexei would get mad. Fuck that guy.

Lucia walked to a little creek flowing near their house as she washed Kazimirs wounds. His body was cold because of the water. She decided to lay him down a bit and let him get some fresh air as she rushed into the house and got a towel and a fluffy blanket.

"Mam" he stuttered as he looked up at his mother cleaning him up with the towel.

"Don't worry, Kaz. Mama's here" she muttered to Kazimir as she wrapped him in the blanket.

He immediately drifted off to sleep.

She carried him into the house and laid him down on his bed. "Good night, little one" she kissed his forehead and rushed to her husband.

Well now that's it with the birthday.

--1266--

I hope y'all liked that chapter, luv y'all <3