part 11

I could see the soft glow of moonlight streaming through the curtains, casting a gentle illumination on the room. The air was filled with a delicate scent of lavender from my dark gray comforter. The plush blankets and pillows enveloped us in a cozy embrace, as if they were whispering tales of comfort. The room was adorned with photographs and artwork, each telling a story of cherished memories and personal journeys.

"Mina?" Sebastian's deep, gravelly voice whispered. He looked up at me, his disheveled hair and blue eyes captivating my heart. "I should probably go," he said awkwardly, and my heart sank. I wanted him to stay, but reality set in. We had classes tomorrow, and he didn't have any clothes here besides the spare ones I had.

As he got up and started putting on his boxers, my mind was racing, trying to figure out a way to convince him to stay. "Stay," I found myself whispering, the word heavy with unspoken desires. Sebastian paused, his eyes searching mine for a sign. The silence stretched on, filled with the soft sound of our breathing.

"Mina, I-" he began, but I couldn't let him finish. "Please... I know we have classes tomorrow, and I know the risks, but just for tonight, I don't want to be alone." The words tumbled out of my mouth, driven by an overwhelming need to have him by my side. Sebastian's eyes softened, and a tender smile played on his lips. Without saying a word, he pulled me closer, his touch igniting sparks of warmth within me. In that moment, we both knew that the risks and uncertainties were worth it. As we lay there, entwined in each other's arms, we started to drift to sleep, his arm was a protective barrier, a strong yet gentle shield that made the chaos of the outside world seem distant. In his embrace, I found a sanctuary, a sense of security that whispered of safety and belonging. With every heartbeat against my back, I felt more at peace, and soon my eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

~ Thursday ~

"It was morning," I thought to myself as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight glaring through my room. I looked over to see an empty bed where Sebastian should have been. I sat up, wondering where he might have gone and hoping he didn't pull a dick move and leave me after he got what he wanted. I pulled the covers off of me and headed to the kitchen, only to see Sebastian in a new suit, ready for his classes today. "Hey, Doll, I wanted to let you sleep, but I went out and got us some coffee and breakfast. I hope you like cinnamon rolls," he said, handing me a tan-brown to-go cup and a small brown bag. I smiled. "Who doesn't like cinnamon rolls?" I said. He chuckled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Clothes?" I asked, confused, as he had a new outfit on that wasn't the same one as yesterday and wasn't one that I had in the spare room. "Oh, on my way to get coffee, I just grabbed a pair from home and came back here," he explained.

I reached into the bag and pulled out my cinnamon roll. The scent of coffee and cinnamon rolls filled the air, and my stomach rumbled. "Thank you so much," I said as I shoved a piece of cinnamon roll in my mouth. "You're so adorable," Sebastian said as he chuckled quietly. His captivating smile is so infectious, prompting me to reciprocate with a smile and a playful roll of my eyes.

 His captivating smile is so infectious, prompting me to reciprocate with a smile and a playful roll of my eyes