Chapter 8: POV Jimmy

I wake up with head resting on Lister's chest, who is idly stroking my hair.
"I love you so much." I mumble against his chest, and he replies
"I love you more,". I wish we could stay here forever. I wish we could just lie in bed all day, but that's not how it works. I look at the clock, and realise that we should really get up if we want to catch our plane. I tell Lister this, but he just mumbles a "No thanks,". I laugh and stay in bed. Then comes Cecily's yelling:
"I don't care how naked you two are, I will come in here if you don't open this door in ten seconds! We are supposed to be leaving right now, but, no, all three of you are still in bed! And what is the point of getting three hotel rooms if you're just going to share one?" Both me and jump out of bed, muttering swears like they're the words we know. Lister darts to the door and opens it, revealing a very enraged Cecily.
"Sorry?" Lister offers, and Cecily just glares.

***

The new three weeks go by in crazy blur of new album shit, with mad interviews, appearances on talk shows and other 'normal' things. I get through most of it by ranting to Lister, or texting Angel. It goes by so much easier than the rest of the weeks leading up to other albums. It's much more... fun. I find myself actually excited as we count down until our album is on Spotify and Apple Music and iTunes and when we get to zero, I'm so, so pleased that we did it, but also really sad that it's over.

I wait the full hour until Angel has fished listening to it before she texts me:
Angel Rahimi:
his smile's about lister right? and u and bliss?
I laugh as I read it, showing Lister the message, then text her back.
Jimmy Kaga-Ricci:
Yup :)
Angel Rahimi:
OMG ANGELIC IS ABOUT ME
ME
THIS IS INCREDIBLE THANK YOU
ASKAJAKAJASSSSWJAJSJ

sorry it's rlly short there wasn't much to write