My Oc's

Name: LazarusNickname: LazSurname: DelacruzAge: 24Appearance: MediaSexuality: StraightSpecies: HumanCrush: ElizaPersonality: Admirable, Nerdy, Cooperative, Enthusiastic, Fun-Loving, Professional, Talented, Passionate, Motivated, Hardworking, Obser...

Name: Lazarus
Nickname: Laz
Surname: Delacruz
Age: 24
Appearance: Media
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Crush: Eliza
Personality: Admirable, Nerdy, Cooperative, Enthusiastic, Fun-Loving, Professional, Talented, Passionate, Motivated, Hardworking, Observer, Ambitious, Protective, Loyal
Backstory: Lazarus was born in June 27th, in the year of 1964. There he's been raise within a religious cult that was known as The Order, where it was located in the old part of Silent Hill. However, with every family that would followed the traditional approach of that belief. His family would make a few exception on how they would raised their son accordingly, and being strict if needed to not cause too much of a ruckus among the other parent's unless it's within reasons. Untill then, this would made Lazarus to take small risked to distance himself from that religion. As he personally feel like that, whatever god they believed in shouldn't be pushed onto him. Especially, if the members or his parent's would expect him to blindly followed it. But, unfortunately due to his age and current situation that he can't retaliated his family. Unless, he is willing to take the chance of being a kicked out of his own home and be disowned by them. So he decided it's best, if he should play it safe for now. And, focused by having a part-time job to save money while balancing his school life. And yet, what he didn't expect was to meet someone there in his freshman year that shared a similar experience like himself.
Other: As time would come and go, after Lazarus had gotten to know Eliza more better. That he has the courage to asked her out on a date, during one of their many trips together. And, to his absolute relief to hear her agreed to go with him. Much to her amusement, as it will mean that they would become official. But, what neither of them could predict was the fact that they would become a first-time parent's at such a young age. When they were close to graduating high school, and know that they would have to take responsibly on raising their own child. Just not within their very own hometown, as they knew it wouldn't be the best option to raise their daughter there. And, he was planning to marry Eliza one day when they are financial stable with a better paying job.
How Did He Ended Up In Silent Hill: The one and only reason why Lazarus returned to his hometown, is that he gotten a called from Brookhaven hospital. Where they had informed him about his grandparents medical situation, and that he have a closer bound with them than his actual parent's.

Name: ElizaNickname: Elli, Ellie, Liz, LizziSurname: DelacruzAge: 23Appearance: MediaSexuality: StraightSpecies: HumanCrush: LazarusBackstory: Eliza was born in august 25th, 1965, in a small town called Silent Hill

Name: Eliza
Nickname: Elli, Ellie, Liz, Lizzi
Surname: Delacruz
Age: 23
Appearance: Media
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Crush: Lazarus
Backstory: Eliza was born in august 25th, 1965, in a small town called Silent Hill. During her early childhood, Eliza wasn't like the other children in midwich elementary school that would constantly tormented both, Alessa Gillespie and Claudia Wolf. After all, she did felt terrible on how they were treated by their fellow classmates, the adults and by their very own parent's. Especially, when it's known that Eliza isn't exactly religious compared to her parent's. But she was relieved to know, that they were reasonable enough to understand. Unlike most adults, especially the one's who were in the cult. Unfortunately, when the day came and Alessa didn't made it to school. Eliza would assumed that the other girl was sick, or was force to stay at home by her mother. Untill, she had gotten worried after not seeing Alessa for the following day's. Nevertheless, she did noticed that the adults were behaving rather strangely upon being asked of her best friend whereabouts. Like they know something that she didn't? And, she is determined to find out what. By snooping around for any information of her best friend, untill she was able to discovered that something terrible have happen to her. Unfortunately, she was caught after trying to find out more of what happened. Or, what hospital was Alessa being held at. Before, she was forbidden from ever seeing either of her friend's again. As the years have passed, that Eliza would be in her mid-teens. There, she have moved to the newer parts of silent hill in order to enrolled herself in Midwich High School. As she was heading her way towards her literature class, after dropping off some of the books that she borrowed from the school library. At least, that was the plan when she accidentally bumped into a fellow classmate named Lazarus. Unlike some of the guy's in her school, it's a known fact that he's one of the most nicest and perhaps sweetest person that one could ever met. It's going to be really difficult for anyone to find a reason to hate him, or actually dislike him in general. During that time, when they were getting to know each other more better. That they started to realized, they have similar interest. As their relationship would essentially become, more then just friend's but potentially lovers.
Other: However, unbeknownst to either one of them. That it seem that they would received the biggest surprise in their life , when they discovered that they are going to have a baby at their age and in school! In which, they took full responsibility to raise their child but they didn't want their daughter to grow up within their hometown. Due to how, they feared that their daughter is going to be treated unfairly by other adults and children.
How Did She Ended Up In Silent Hill: It have been weeks, after her boyfriend left the city in regards of visiting his grandparents. That she has always gotten calls from him, just to see how everything goes. Before one day, instead of receive a schedule called from her boyfriend. It was from her own mother, frantically informing her about Lazarus sudden disappearance and no one knew about his whereabouts. Thus leaving Eliza in a tricky situation, when it came to staying in new york with her daughter or taking her child with her to help find Lazarus.

Name: CharlotteMiddle Name: AlyssaNickname: Char, Lola, Lotta, LottieSurname: DelacruzAge: 7Appearance: MediaSexuality: UndeterminedSpecies: HumanCrush: OpenBackstory: Charlotte Alyssa Delacruz was born in April 23rd, in the year of 1982 within th...

Name: Charlotte
Middle Name: Alyssa
Nickname: Char, Lola, Lotta, Lottie
Surname: Delacruz
Age: 7
Appearance: Media
Sexuality: Undetermined
Species: Human
Crush: Open
Backstory: Charlotte Alyssa Delacruz was born in April 23rd, in the year of 1982 within the small town called Silent Hill. There, she's been raised by one of her grandparents from either of her parent's side. But, it's during the time when her parent's was attending school or work. But other then that, she has a normal childhood for the first few years. At least, untill her parent's have enough money to rent a studio apartment and the first semester of college in Brooklyn NYC. As she would spend the rest of her childhood in New York city, with the occasional visits or the calls from both of her grandparents.
Other: She absolutely adores listening to her mother reading her the story of alice in wonderland, or when she would sit with her dad to watched a movie. Whether it was something he like, made, or a disney movie itself.
How Did She Ended Up In Silent Hill: If Eliza initially planned to go on her own to silent hill, that she would've gotten a trusted friend to watched over Charlotte. But unfortunately, she doesn't have anyone to care for her for an extended amount of time. And it will seem, that Charlotte will be tagging along with her mother to visit both sets of grandparents.