Chapter 1

'Hey Diary, its me! good ol princess Y/n

ive always thought pineapples were weird

 I mean... have they never heard of a hairbrush? LOL im so quirky'

Diary aside, I get up, grabs the hairbrish from the night table and finalluy decided to brush out my LONG LUSSHOUS BROWN LOCKS but the monster that is my haiar swallowed it right up and belched with a "hmmm yummy"

This was an average day for me, one time my hair swallowed a whole peasant and we beheaded his whole family because they decided to revolt.

Siddenlu7 the door opens and standojg on the other side of the frame is my body guard ryan. hes vvery handsome and doesnt like girls.. BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE IM NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS. :>

"Y/n I have news of werewolves taking refuge in the south side of the city, your father wants me to behead them all-" and just like that i cut him off just like those dudes heads will be "WHaHT!? it will be more fun if we burn them!" arson was kinda my thing.. *Cutely tucks hair behind my ear*

 "Arent you supposed to be the good one?" ryan rebuttled, having the aUDacity to side eye me in my own quarters. "Oh yeah- My bad dude.." I cleared my throat, which was a mistake because instead of a fake princessly one, i shot a fleghm bullet on the floor that could challenge any western cowboys chewing tobacco

 "Ryan!" I cried, melodramatically to say the least "We cant let them all die! that would be truly tragic!" My arm formed a tight grasp around his hips falling to my knees and accidentally pulling his trousers to the floor "Aye... this is very inapropriate of you ryan..."

In all my years of living ive only ever heard a more dissapointing sigh from my dying mother and my father. it only counts as one because it was in unison.

what was the occasion?

"Hey mom why die when you can just live?"

It was a genuine question.

Ryan pulled up his dropped gayboy leggings and looked me handaosmly in the eyes "I dont feel comfortable carrying out such orders from your father.. you know hes been delirous ever since you told him Earl Grey would cure his depression" His words barely made any sense to me, the only way i knew how to respond was with my sincere beliefs "My point was that life cant be as bad as that tea" 

Obviously.

Guard man entered my room, standing by my gucci stained glass window like the hero his character is supposed to be "Y/N.." He began, his words shakey and emotional.

My playful demenor instantly dropped, my blue orbs welling up with liquid as I slowly stepped over. "What is it..?"

"I...."

for some reason he struggled to release the words

"I just-"

- TO BE CONTUNED