Chapter 2

"I farted..."

"WHAT?! EW RYANNNNN!!" I quickly covered my nostrils but it wasnt before I took a deep sniff of what smelled like fairy dust.. ryan was long gone, he ran off right after crop-dusting my princessness...

...

Somewhere outside of the castle there was a man that went by the name of michael.. he was a wizard but something went horrinly wrong with his sourcery.

"I am now MICHAAEL JACKSON THE VAMPIRE"

if being a blood sucking parasite wasnt enough, he also had a very embarrassing speech impediment. However, even through all his hardships he still had a plentiful goal in mind "I WILL MAR-HEE HEE Y/N!"

dun dun DUNNNNN!!!!

....

"Ryan!" Finally I found him, answering to my fathers calls in the throne room, the throne was made off the tears of the poverty line.

By poverty line I mean the line of starving people whos asking for an increase in farm trades, all of which he declined "Why would I increase farm trades? farms are stinky" father had a point.. then i saw the most beautiful man ever, he had no nose, no melanin... I pushed voldermort aside and looked straight into the eyes of the beautiful stranger "Hello..Im Y/n.." i whispered, his enticing scent only drawing me closer to get a sniff of that stench.. 

"mm.. you smell like a toilet"

"You smell like Be- HEE HEEns" 

he took my hands, getting down on one knee and pulling out the biggest rock ive ever seen

"Its granite... be-HEE HEE cause ill never take you for granite"

The strangers words made a bright red tomato appear on my cheeks, showing my embarrassment "Who are you?" I gasped, allowing him to slide the ring on my finger "Im michael jackson.. the vampire. my dear princess, will you marr HEE HEE me?"

"YES! YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!"

how could i not say yes? he was handsome, had the voice of an angel, and had no nose just like the dress to impress models. I glanced over to my father and ryan, whos faces i left agape with shock. I even saw a twinge of jealousy on ryans face but if he liked me he shoulda put a ring on it, just like my beloved michael jackson did... "whats with that face ryan? Mad something in your cart got bought?"

he shook his head in dissapointed, but little did he know everything is about to change...

to be continuef