runo surprise

Warrington, japan at 3:15 pm

At cafe with runo and Alice doing nothing like washing on the bar and sweeping the floor at left side of cafe for brief moment, they heard service bell ring by someone enter the cafe with runo look up at costumer with warm smile, it's happy Hogan & deputymon enter the cafe.

Runo: "what you guys doing here?"

Happy Hogan: "well captain duck is alright you come along with semi team to phil island from Hercules original universe, Disneyverse around 9:15 am battle against Titan pokemon and find herba mystic somewhere in the island. It's going to be fun to watch."

Deputymon: "we going to have 44 Titan pokemon after we defeat it."

She very surprise to hear the offered from happy Hogan about going with semi team to Phil island from Hercules original universe, Disneyverse fighting against Titan pokemon for first time and said to the duo in kindness, "I'm in."

Deputymon: "yee-haw, I'm glad to hear that, little lady."

Then runo parents enter the cafe from kitchen to see two customers and tatsuo greet them friendly, "hello there how can I service with you two today." Deputymon replied, "well partner, that's okay with y'all for yer daughter come with us to Phil island to watch us battle against Titan pokemon, don't worry we look out for her." Her parents smile about those two will be responsible to look out for her at Phil island to watch Titan pokemon battle first time and saki said to the duo in kindness, "of course."

Happy Hogan: "excellent, there one request to ask you two."

Tatsuo: "what is it then?"

Deputymon: "you got lettuce, slice tomatoes, and cheese inside fridge from the kitchen because her team eat herba mystica in a sandwich. Don't worry we got loaf of bread."

Tatsuo: "golly you and your friends eat this herba mystica in a sandwich all the time."

Happy Hogan: "yup, it's our tradition."

Saki: "not bad."

[New chapter is out for today]