Introduction

====

Written in third

person

====

"STOP!!!"Chat Noir yells, all tied up against the steel bars, looking over at Hawkmoth who had Ladybug over the ledge of the Eiffel Tower .

"You don't have to do this, there has to be another way!"Chat noir says, as Hawkmoth holds Ladybug unconscious over the ledge, too focused on her miraculous to hear what Chat Noir is trying to say.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment and now I will finally have Ladybug's miraculous and soon I will have yours too Chat Noir just wait and see." Hawkmoth says, so proud of himself thinking he has finally defeated his two worst enemies.

"I almost have it Emilie, just hang on a little while longer." he murmured quietly to himself.

Chat Noir couldn't just stand there and watch as his lady was being treated like that, so he uses his cataclysm to break free. " You didn't think I would give up without a fight now did you."

Right as Chat Noir said that, Hawkmoth suddenly took Ladybug's earrings and let her go, falling off without her miraculous to save herself. Chat Noir runs toward the edge, not wanting to reveal her true identity to himself; he takes a leap of faith, closing his eyes as he jumps off after her.