The Choice

====

Marinette

====

The next day...

" Hey thanks for hanging out with me today."

" No problem, so what are we doing today?"

" I wanted to check out this fair with you, but first let's go get food first."

" Okay, sounds good, thanks for inviting me out today Luka."

====

Adrien

====

Too bad Marinette was busy today. I wanted to hang out with her and get her advice on something for my upcoming modeling show, but lately she's been acting unusual. It feels like she's been avoiding me. I should properly talk to her.

" Hey Plagg, do you think Marinette has been acting weird lately?"

" What do you mean? She always acts weird."

" Hey don't say that about her! What I was trying to say is that it feels like she has been avoiding me on purpose. I wonder if I did something to offend her."

" I mean if I was her I would properly avoid you too." Plagg says casually, as he devours a whole wheel of camembert cheese in one bite."

" WHAT!" Wait, does that mean I really did do something to offend her. " Explain, what do you mean by that?"

" I mean think about it from her perspective. During the whole New York trip you looked so smitten with her. Then when we come back the first thing she sees is Kagami dropping you off at school and kissing your cheek goodbye."

" Wait a minute I was not being smitten with her, I was just being friendly since we are just friends." I say that but why does a twinge of guilt nag at me.

" Whatever you say kid. By the way did you buy more camembert cheese like I asked you too?"

" Ugh! Plagg can you stop thinking about cheese for just a minute. Anyways, I need to clear my head. I heard there was a fair happening in The Place des Vosges Park. Let's go check it out."