Epidsode 227

Sanji: That's one of the highest ranks there is!
Robin: That's right. There are only three officers in the entire Navy who currently hold the position of Admiral. Akainu, Aokiji and Kizaru. The only one who outranks them is Fleet Admiral Sengoku, the Navy's top official. The man you see standing before you is one of the three men known as the World Government's ultimate powerhouse.
Usopp: But why the heck's someone like this even here? Shouldn't you be out hunting some Big-time pirates with bazillion berry bounties or something? Go away!
Aokiji looks at Nmai and Stella
Oh, my, my...
Stella: What? What is it?
Akoiji: Two very sexy ladies with supper big Bazoongas. Are you two free tonight?
Sanji: You watch your mouth, you lanky jerk!
Usopp: Hey! Focus! Pay attention
Aokiji: Whoa, hold on a second you guys! Didn't you hear what I just said? I'm just out taking a little stroll. Don't get so worked up, okay? I mean you guys are just, you're like just, what do you all it, you know?
Hmmm. I forgot, oh well.
Both: You're not making any sense, you weirdo
Usopp: Robin, are you kidding? You must be mistaking him for someone else. This doofus wouldn't pass a regular marine, let alone an admiral!
Aokiji: Hey come on, you shouldn't go around judging people based on their appearance. The motto I've always lived by as a Marine is Total Slovenian Justice.
Both: Then our judgment was right!
Akoiji: Anyway, what I was saying. Uh, excuse me a moment. He goes to lie down.
Being on my feet too long makes me tired.
Usopp: Yeah? Then maybe you shouldn't be sleeping standing up you think?
Akoiji: What I was saying, is that I have no intention of capturing you or anything like that so just take it easy. I'm only here to confirm the whereabouts of Nico Robin, who hasn't been seen since the Alabasta incident. As we suspected she's been with you.
Sanji: That is ine tall piece of apathy.
Usopp: The only thing high-ranking about him is his nerve.
Aokiji: I'll put some sort of report together for headquarters later. Now that you've added another crewmember who's got a price on her head, your overall bounty has gone up.
100 million, plus 105 million plus 60 million plus 76 million equals...
Aww, screw it. Some big-aes number.
Zoro: Just do the damn math
Stella: 319 million barries altogether.
Luffy: That's it! Gum-Gum...
Sanji: Hold it Luffy
Usopp: Stop it! Stop!
Luffy: What are you guys doing, let me go!
Sanji: Why are you trying to start a fight with this guy?
Usopp: Are you crazy? He's one of the strongest marines there is!
Luffy: I'm not going to stand around while this jerk tries to take Robin away from us!
Aokiji: Take it easy! I told you I'm not gonna do anything, remember?
Luffy: Well, I am! I'm kicking your ass!
Sanji: Stop it Damnitm
Usopp: Hold! On just relax!
They heard some rustling.
People came out.
Man: So you're really a marine? I wish we'd known that a lot sooner.
Nami: Hey, who are all these people
Sanji: Whoa! Are you guys okay?
Usopp: I thought your island was uninhabited.
Aokiji: Well, they're probably castaways that washed up on the shore here. There was a passenger liner that was reported missing about a month ago, last seen somewhere in this area. I'm guessing it's snak and these are the survivors.
Nmai and Stella where with the kids
Nami pated a boy's head while Stella did the girls
Luffy: How are they, chopper?
Chopper: Some of them are injured, but it doesn't appear to be anything too serious. I've got some medicine that should fix them right up. But the more pressing matter is that they haven't had much to eat in days. Their bodies are weak.
Nami: Sanji, Usopp, and Stella went to see if they could find some food.
They should be back soon.
Usoop: Hey, sorry it took so long!
The people were eating happily.
Usopp: I can only imagine how hungry you are
Sanji: Take it easy! No need to wolf it down. There's plenty more where that came from.
Usopp: Look, this island may be deserted, but you still could have found food on your own, you know. You're lucky we came along when we did.
Nmai: Their ship was wrecked in the Grand Line. They're lucky to be alive at all.
Man: Not everyone was so fortunate. We were the only ones on the ship who made it to this island.
Stella: So what happened?
He tells them what happened and Aokiji can confirm it.
Man: The only boat we spotted after that was a pirate ship.
Nami: That was us.
Aokiji" Well. That makes you one of those you know.
Both: Spit it out, dammit!
Luffy: Aw, man! I forgot! Stop screwing us around, jerk!
Sanji and Usopp held him back.
Nami: Is like he's trying to pick a fight!
Aokiji: Okay. Whatever, I'll leave, but before I do. You guys should gather your stuff and get ready to leave, too. Fortunately, I know of an inhabited island that's not too far away from this one. You should go there and ask them to help you out
Luffy; Don't believe a word he said, understand me? This jerk's a marine officer
Man: So what? Is that a problem?
Luffy: Oh! That's right! I get it! I guess that makes sense normally the maries are your friends and the pirates are the bad guys, right? Laughs
Usopp: Stop it! What's so funny?
Luffy: Him! How is he gonna help anybody?
Usopp: I don't know! Heck, I don't even think he has a ship
Chopper: Other than others there isn't another ship around anywhere!
Usopp: Let's see there's no ship and nobody here seems to have a Log Pose, either. How in the world are they supposed to get on that island, anyway?
Aokiji: Oh, they'll be fine.
Usopp: Nothing you say sounds the least bit convincing.
Robin: It's true. He does have the power to help them.
They were by the sea and helping the people pack up.
Usopp: That should do it!
Sanji: We loaded them up with food and water. It should be enough to last them for quite a while.
Aokiji: Feels good to do a little work from time to time.
Luffy: Yeah, no doubt about that! Hey, you know something you're not so bad!
Nami: What do you know? They're hitting it off
Stella: The question is how long
Luffy: So now what? Are you gonna swim to that Island? And drag these guys and all their stuff behind you?
Aokiji: Don't be ridiculous. He goes to the sea. All right, everybody stay back! He put his hand in the sea
A few seconds a sea Monster came out to eat him.
Everyone was freaked out
Luffy tried to help
Aokiji: Ice Age.
He froze the Sea.
Zoro: A devil Fruit!
Luffy: The sea! It's frozen!
Robin: This is the power of a Navy Headquarters Admiral.
His body was covered in ice
It'll stay like that for a least a week. Head out across the sea in that direction. And take your time you should reach the island in about four days. It's going to be a little on the chilly side, so be sure to bundle up and stay warm. He walks off.
The people thanked him. He waved to them.
Man: All right then. Time for us to get going.
Luffy: Right. I'm really happy for you guys.
Nami: Take care!
Man: I guess there are all sorts of different pirates, huh? How can we thank you for everything that you've done for us? Not only did you treat our sick and injured but you scared your food and water with us, as well!
Stella: Aw, don't worry about it!
Usopp: Good things happen to good people just let fate take its course
Stella: Make sure those cute children don't catch a cold. Keep them bundled up tight.
Sanji: At any rate, this colder temperature should keep your food fresh longer.
Man: Thank you all very much. We will never forget your kindness! Take care Straw Hat pirates!
Nami: Bye! Take care!
The crew waved bye to them.
Usopp: Be careful on your trip! Safe journeys! Good-Bye!
Luffy: That felt really good.
They finally felt the cold.
Chopper: Check it out I can Ice skate
Luffy: Stella: Whoa! Awesome, Chopper.
Usopp: Must be that winter Blood.
Chopper: How about this one?
You guys should try it, too.
Luffy: Man, it's cold!
I'm freezing!
Aokiji: Hmm
What is it?
Aokjij: you're the spitting image of your grandfather Monkey D. Luffy. Or maybe should I say you're just as reckless and hard to figure out
Luffy: You knew my gramps?
Usopp: Seriously? Luffy? Stella?
Hey, Luffy! What's wrong? You're sweating.
Luffy: Nothing really I'm fine.
Aokiji: Your grandfather helped me out once A long time ago. That's why I'm here. I wanted to see You, Stella, and Nico Robin together with my own eyes. On second thought, maybe I should just kill you. The government still doesn't consider you a threat. But I know enough of your history to see you're a formidable crew. You may be a few in numbers, but with the shrewd rogues gathered here, this crew will likely be a problem later on. Considering the circumstances regarding your initial bounty, the numerous daring actions you've taken, and the speed of your overall progress. I've fought outlaws for most of my life, but thinking about how you'll turn out scares the hell out of me.
Usopp: You said you were just here to check things out, not to kill anyone!
Aokiji: Two among you I consider the most dangerous. That would be you two Nico Robin. Stella. So despite everything, you are here for Robin!
Luffy: Now I'm really gonna kick your ass! The size of her bounty isn't merely a reflection of her strength and power, it also represents something else. That would be the level of threat and danger that she poses to the world Government. That's why a 79-million-berry-bounty was placed on her head at the tender young age of 8. I'm impressed you were able to survive especially as a child. You managed to betray sidestep, and escape from everyone in your past. And found a new partner to make use of. You survived in the underworld by being quick to switch sides. And now you've chosen this crew as your next haven. Now Stella Over here is dangerous on a whole other level is hard to describe. This person at first and a whole other the next. But I guess can see why she's your captain you're all afraid if you get on her bad side you're done for.
Damn, what did stella do.
Sanji: Now eniugh I'm not going to sit her and let you speak to ladies like that! What kind of ridicilus grugde are you holding against Robin? And Stella?
Usopp: Stop it Sanji
Aokiji: I don't have anything against them. The only connection we have between us Is that I let Robin escape from me one time, but that's about it. It was a long time ago. while Others Let Stella escape far too many times.
You will all learn soon enough that protecting these two troublesome woman leads to nothing but regret. If you need proof for Robin consider this Every organization that she's had something to do with in the oath has been annihilated. Not a single solitary member escaped, except for her. Why is that Nico Robin? And for Stella well you're just going to have to wait and find out .
Luffy: Shut up, you jerk! The past doesn't matter!
Usopp: That's right if it did, then we wouldn't have a dangerous former pirate hunter guy or a degenerate, conniving, ex-thief woman on our crew, would we?!
Nami: Don't go overboard.
Sanji: Weo we are now is more important than who we were!
Chopper: That's right! Robin is our friend! And Stella is our Captain. Don't you dare say anything bad about them, you hear me.
Stella smiles at the thought of being cared by her freinds
Aokiji: I see. So those poor fools don't suspect a thing.
Robin: Just get to the point if you want to arrest me, then why not do it already?! Trienra Fleurs!
Usopp: No Robin she had hands all over him
Aokiji: My,my,my. Did something I say strike a nerve? That's too bad. I must have overestimated how reasonable a woman you were. And clutch.
She bends his back and he cracks into ice.
Chopper: Ahhh! He shattered into a million pieces!
Aokiji gets back
Chopper and Usopp screams
Now,now. That wasn't a very nice thing to do. He took some grass and made a sword out of it.
Ice saber
I didn't wanna have to kill you, but now. He went to use the saber on Robin until Zoro Sword stopped it
Sanji: Slice Shoot! He kicked the sword out of his hand
Zoro: I don't remember asking for your help, cook
Sanji: Funny, I was going to say the same thing to you Moss Head.
Luffy: Gun-Gum...pistol
Aokiji grabed Sanji leg, Zoro arm and let Luffy punch him. And froze all three of them.
The three boys scream in pain
Stella: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji.
Chopper: He's freezing them solid. I have to help quickly! If they get frostbite, their limbs will start to rot! Usopp: was going on
Chopper: We have to save them
Usopp: I want to help! I'm trying to! But I can't seem to move! Did he freeze me too?
Chopper: No! You're just too scar3d to move,coward!
Usopp: Ahhh! Luffy! Sanji! Zoro! Hold on! We'll save you!
Stella: Robin! Run away!
Robin: But Miss Captain he'll just go after you.
Stella: Just go
Aokiji: You have some Loyal friends. But you will never change, Nico Robin!
Robin: No! That's not true
He falls onto of her
Stella Luffy: Robin! Get away from him! Watch out!
Robin: I am not who I--
Was her last words before her whole body was frozen Solid
Evryone was surpised.
TØ BE CØNITUED.
This will be the last epiode until Monday when I will start again. I forgot to mention that in the episode that I skipped when they lost their morries like it all happned I just do them that when some information was told. Seeing how Stella also forgot who she was and told off Robin about her Devil Fruit Powers saying that she can turn into anyone and animal as she wishes and it is called the Trans-Trans fruit. Plz no hate on the name it was the only one I could think of. So now Robin, Chopper and Luffy know Stella's Real power but not how she got it.
Until next time my friends.