6|

Jimin stood in the kitchen of his husband's parents' mansion, feeling lonely and unease here.

It has been three months Jungkook had been away in New York for business and here Jimin feels alone with his in-laws who had never fully accepted him, will never.

They hate him , but infront of jungkook they mad a goody face and pretend that they like Jimin not it's not true as a son of maid Jimin always felt like an outsider in the world of his husband's family.

"Mom, I made dinner," Jimin called out when he saw her coming, with a genuine smile he brought the food to the dining table, hoping she would eat and atleast smile at him but she did but showed him her fake smile   before turning to Liza, Jungkook's childhood best friend who had been staying with them for a few days now.

"Liza, can you please make dinner for me instead?" she said, completely ignoring Jimin and his efforts.

Liza smirk and gently pushed Jimin aside, taking over the task without a second thought.

Jimin felt bad but forced a smile, excusing himself from the kitchen as he wiped away a tear.

He already knew that Liza had  feelings for Jungkook, but he had never shared this knowledge with him, not wanting to cause any further rift between him and his family.

Now ,It had been a few days since Liza had left the mansion to meet jungkook but no one has told Jimin about this that jungkook got into accident.

She didn't tell anyone not his parents.

Jimin was completely unaware about this as he was doing his daily routine in the mansion.

Meanwhile, on the other his in-laws were plotting something against him.

They had never approved of Jimin and Jungkook's relationship, and now Jungkook was not here they saw an opportunity to get rid of Jimin.

It was a rainy night when Jimin overheard their plans to kill him. He didn't waste time and  packed a small bag and left the mansion in the dead of the night, determined to save himself and tell Jungkook.

Jimin was wandering through the rain-soaked streets, he tried calling Jungkook numerous times, only to have his calls go unanswered. His heart raced with fear as he realized that he was truly alone . With nowhere else to turn, he thought to stay at his friend's house, where he was met with warmth and understanding.

His friend was the owner of orphanage.

It was during his stay at his friend's house when Jimin received the shocking news - he was 3 months pregnant when he left the mansion.

His heart swelled with a mix of emotions as he held his growing belly, he had saved his baby ,he thought to tell Jungkook the good news,but the barriers between them seemed insurmountable.

Months had passed, and Jimin's due date came nearer. His friend showered him with love and support.

And the day has come , his delivery date .

"He is so cute," his friend smile as he placed a small baby on jimin's bed who quickly picked him and he gently hugged his baby .

Few days later......It was cold evening Jimin was feeding his baby his milk when his friend came into the room with excitement. "I saw Jungkook and Liza together in a car heading towards the mansion!" ,
Jimin's heart raced as he listened to his friend's words.But why Jungkook was with Liza together in a car .

But he have to go there even though he didn't wanted to.

He  was ready to go there but didn't know his death is calling him.