9|

Jungkook's tears fell from his eyes as he fell down to the ground in front of Jimin's soul .

His soul stood before Jungkook with eyes filled with anger and betrayal as he showed the horrified images of his death.

" They killed your husband, jungkook. It was all a dirty plan"

He whispered airly .

"Your own parents, your bestfriend,

Liza , she pushed me into the outhouse and burned me alive

I screamed .

I cried .

I begged.

But no one saved me , not even my own loving husband "

Jungkook cried as he could heard his shattering heart , his heart broke into a million pieces as he listened to Jimin. He could only imagine how pain Jimin , his husband felt . He could've saved him .

He looked at him with teary eyes and bowed his head ," I-i I'm sorry , Jiminah . I could've saved y-ou. Its all my fault," he cried out, his voice filled with regret and pain .

But Jimin wasn't ready to forgive him . Instead he laughed at him with his cold and mocking sound .

He stopped laughing and looked at Jungkook with deadly gaze .

" DON'T LIE TO ME JUNGKOOK"

" YOU LOVED LIZA , THAT'S WHY YOU MARRIED HER , FOR HER YOU LET ME DIE , FOR HER YOU BETRAYED ME, YOUR HUSBAND"

Jimin yelled ,and the suddenly the walls started shattering.

Jungkook shook his head ," It's not tru-e" he mumbled and stood to walk towards him but suddenly a vase came out of nowhere and hit on his head , and shattered on the ground. But jungkook didn't stop , he continued to walk closer to Jimin .

" I was in a com-a for month-s "  he explained and cried.  His pain was nothing infront of jimin's but still he have to explain and tell him everything, " I got into an accident, that's why I didn't pick up your all calls or call y-ou back . When I woke up and returned to Busan , my m-om told me you were missing, so we went in village to find y-ou , but trust m-e I had no idea that m-y own family, including my bestfriend were involved in a plot to kill y-ou . If only I had stayed .

I could've saved yo-u"

Jimin was shocked , as he looked at Jungkook and couldn't believe all this , he had so into his anger and hate that he couldn't see the truth, not even trusted his husband.

As Jungkook looked at him , he tried to hug him but it's impossible to hug a dead person; soul.

He felt so guilty and useless." yo-u no idea how much I have missed y-ou . These past 6 years have been dead for me without you beside m-e. I was alive , but I felt like a walking ghost without my Jimine , my husband, I am so sorry "

Jimin realized that sometimes, things aren't always as they seen or seem and people can do mistakes .

And he didn't a big mistake, not trusting his love . Jungkook's love for him was genuine and true but he believed in lies and thought his husband cheated on him.

Now Jimin's soul felt so lights for the first time in ages. It was like he found something _His freedom.

As they stood there , looking into their eyes . Their eyes screamed their incompleted love .

Its true the person was dead but their love still there ,and would never die . That's called true love , unconditional love.

But suddenly there was a loud screamed came from outside the mansion and Jungkook quickly went out to see horrifying scene before him.

The same outhouse was burning in fire , and in that house , Liza was screaming for her life , Karma .

Jungkook wiped his tears ," You deserves this "  Jungkook mumbled but then heard a soft voice behind him .

His Jimin .

" Kookie~"

When Jungkook turned back, he found Jimin standing there , but this time he looked like an angel without any wings , so pure, so angelic, so innocent, so ethereal. He was wearing white clean clothes and his smile that lit up his whole face .

That was his Jimin .

But the aura behind him in a way that made him seem more ethereal.

Just then Jimin's soul whispered," My revenge is now over and my time is also over here ,and it means my soul is free from all the pain and sufferings.

So , now I can finally leave "

But Jungkook felt like the ground beneath him slipped. He couldn't bear the thought of Jimin again. Now he doesn't wanted to live in the world full of cruel person. He wanted to go with him , to follow him wherever he may go, he will follow him there in heaven.
" I- I don't want to live , jimine i-
But Jimin shook his head with a sad smile.

" You can't die , kookie . He needs you, our son "

Jungkook get shocked but listen to him .

" He had already lost his mother and I don't want him to lose his father too . Please, kookie . I am dead , but I am leaving a part of myself for you , for our son , and for someone else needs you "

With that , jimin's soul finally disappeared into the air, leaving his white light behind that slowly faded in air .

And Jungkook still there crying on ground . But in the middle of the pain, jungkook found a hope . He knew that Jimin was finally free. His soul was in peace .

And now he also have to take care of their son .