Strong Essence of Perception

May you still have a strong sense towards your perception to achieve what your heart desires, despite enduring without doubting, healing without forcing, forgiving without pressuring, and always helping yourself to stand alone without depending on others.

In this crucial life, we face a lot of silent battles that no one knows but still have a good perspective on life to become and choose to be better and kind despite it all.

May you still be strong enough to pursue the goals you want to reach, don't let the obstacles hinder your dreams.

May you choose to forgive the mistakes you've made and you might suffer from others, it's okay to pause for a while and choose yourself over again.

However, life isn't easy, but if you always accept and let the positive thoughts in your mind will also keep in touch in your heart for that reason no matter how hard to understand yourself sometimes, no matter how hard to get up and continue the life what we have still have the courage to be great and to defeat those challenges.

And again, if ever you meet the darkness that comes your way don't let it win, fight and fight.

Be strong enough to live a life with purpose and courage with good essence.