Self- Awareness

Putting the self first is not selfish but it is a self-awareness.

Did you know that sometimes you should put yourself first before others? For instance, when you saw a dying cat on the street and you saw a lost beautiful, and healthy puppy what should you do?

It was hard to deal with the two circumstances you faced right? You must deal dealing the cat first and give first aid, you should help the cat that is dying and needs someone to care for it why do you do that you are still attracted to the puppy and you want to get that puppy but you find hard to dealing the dying cat. But you have decisions to help the cat and you get someone to take care of that puppy.

Like yourself and the other when you are not okay, stop dealing with other problems and don't be involved. When you know that you are feeling sick of yourself because you failed to achieve something you want to have stop pretending as someone's shield, you should protect and keep yourself okay. when you are not fine and not yet healed don't enter the path if you are not ready to face and fight the battle.

When you are not done to keep yourself satisfied, don't accept someone's satisfaction, when you are not fine from the past, don't get close to someone just use as to cover the wound someone caused. When you are not ready for everything, stop pretending that you can if you don't have the courage wholeheartedly.

Always mind that you must do to yourself first, understand yourself first, love yourself first, and keep yourself up first before covering someone's shield, happiness, home or comfort you must do to yourself first. Everything comes from yourself.

If you truly want to save others, you should save yourself from all you have been through, you have more strength to support to make them out of their comfort zone or to move forward from the cage hunt them. You must fulfil yourself before you help to fulfil others.