Be Kind To Yourself

You try a lot of things and I know you even try your best and great efforts to get what you want.

You don't stop reaching out for the best thing you pursue.

You fill positivity in the empty emotions you keep up and hide from the sadness you've been through.

You dare to stand up beyond the messy crowd. You adopt the knowledge and confidence to your social life.

You grew from the mistakes and impulsive decisions you've made.

You heal from the heartaches, dissatisfaction, and disappointment You've ever encountered while choosing to detach yourself from the people who are bringing you negativity, despite that you surpass those trials you think that you couldn't and now shape a beautiful fine from those scars, and rushes of hopelessness. 

You've done great. You've done your part.

Now It's your turn to be the greatest gem in yourself. It's your turn to choose yourself over the people who never show effort to appreciate your existence.

Get Over from the things that won't work anymore. It's your turn now, you've done with purpose.

Enough and proven this is your time shines, and always there's a time for you.

Time for yourself, time for everything, and time that be kind to yourself. It was fine if you lost people who were not able into you. It's fine to leave those opportunities that never want to have you. It was very fine.

Be kind to your thoughts, be kind to your heart, be kind to your body, be kind to your soul, and be kind to yourself.