aUtHoRs NoTe

Good morning/good evening/good afternoon!! That wasn't even in order wth... ANYWAYS!! Whatever part of the day your reading this, hElLo AgAiN!! Sooo... let's make this quick cause honestly, who rlly wants to read authors notes? Cause I don't. Just wanted to let y'all know, I will be posting another story, it's gonna be a... Ticci Toby X FEM! Reader!! Yeah, I wrote this like... A year ago? Two years ago? So uhhh... Definitely gonna need to make some improvements, but when I finally get the motivation, I will start posting it, but for now, it's 1:57 AM, I'm tired and just feeling out of wack and VERY just, unmotivated, so it may take a while, don't hold your breath, you will die. Oh, and might I say, your eyes, they are just looking especially sparkly and lively today! Unlike mine, I probably look like shit, heheh... Besides that, you have... goodness, the most BEAUTIFUL eyes I've EVER seen, and I've seen many eyes in my time. Lol, I'm making myself sound old, well ANYWAY, you have beautiful eyes, and I've gotta go to bed, sleep well or have a lovely day and byeeeee!! Or, onto the next chapter!!...... P.s, the video above is not mine, it's bendy the bunny's, and the audio belongs to Maya Winky ASMR. If you do look into Bendy the Bunny if you don't already know about him, please don't give him any hate, what's done is done, and he's really changed, he's a really great guy and a wonderful animator. So please, give him all the love and support and thank you for reading!
Edit: I feel so stupid right now, there is no video above and y'all have been reading this... I must look delulu...😭