2. CONFUSING MYSTERIES

Hey, I'm back with a new chapter 

Note: the age of the main characters is 16

France 

Paris

???{don't ask me}

"Aah I'm going to be late" Marinette said and scrambled around her room. Due to the events of stopping Mr. pigeon 72 yesterday she overslept.

Then she got to school at the nick of time. Then her teacher said "good news class we are going to have temporary exchange students arriving at our class tomorrow for a week" 

the class was excited "so Nathaniel, Max, Sabrina and Mylene will be heading to Japan today after school" their teacher said.

"Oh, and that reminds me the exchange students will be staying at one of one of You's house per person " their teacher continued. 

After school Marinette went home "Marinette" Tikki said after her owner got to her room "I don't feel well I created something against my will. I think it was a portal to another dimension and I feel 4 people and strange creatures going in with them but 1 of the people there's aura, which is the life force of people, is strong enough to put Paris into chaos. The portal is closing and I'm feeling better but I'm hearing a voice saying, 'where is my staff' over and over again" Tikki and Marinette concluded to find those people after school, and they went to bed.