2: Newbie party

"Our friend Jae-i has finally come back to us!! Let's meet at the track Sunday"

He-ra texted in the group chat

Right now, He-ra, Woo-jin, and Hye-rin arrived at the race track waiting for the two 'lovers'.

"Don't they get freaked out? Why do they do this?" He-ra questioned looking around.

Woo-jin sighs "I don't get it either" The sound of heels was heard behind them. Hye-rin turned first, smiling at her best friend

Jeong Jae-i. "For the thrill. To feel alive"

"Jae-i!" She manged to let out a small smile

Woo-jin chuckles, giving Jae-i a soft small hug "I missed you. It's been forever"

Hye-rin was the one who gives the hug now "Gosh I missed you alot"

"Your outfit today is, uh, a statement" Woo-jin pointed out. Footsteps was heard behind. Hye-rin sighed, stepping back a bit from Jae-i.

She shot Ri-an a look before standing between He-ra and Woo-jin. He-ra decided to break the tensed silence "Hey, since it's been forever, let's celebrate."

"You know, let's go somewhere after this, let's have fun."

"Hello, Jae-i

You've really got nothing to say?"

Woo-jin sighed in frustration. "Hye-rin. I'm gonna play a game with Ri-an." Hye-rin looked at her confused

"A game? Like what?"

"The winner gets their wish granted." Hye-rin rolled her eyes. She isn't liking where this is going.

Tension. Even if it was silent, they could feel it around them. Jeong Jae-i. Kim Ri-an. What will happen?

He-ra and Woo-jin yelped surprised of the feeling when the two cars passed by. Hye-rin is silently cursing at herself on why she didn't stop them.

After three laps, the two seemed to be arguing in the middle of the track. Jae-i looked like she said something bad to Ri-an due to his reaction

"He-ra, Hye-rin, let's go." Woo-jin spoke, walking away, soon to be followed by He-ra. Hye-rin wanted to stay incase if something happened, but she knew the two needed privacy, she slowly backed away and left.

Hye-rin entered the school, as usual getting admiring stares from the others. She has very high visual just the same as Jae-i and He-ra. Of course, the three has different kinds of visuals, that's what the others loved

Hye-rin entered the classroom, her seat as usual is close to Ri-an's.

The teacher entered after her. Before she gets to sit down
"Oh, Hye-rin!" Kang Ha waved at her. She sighed and ignored him. The teacher spoke.

"Hye-rin ah" Ri-an leaned forward so he could talk to Hye-rin. She raised an eyebrow "What?"

"Are you and Kang Ha friends or what? Why is he suddenly saying hi to you?"

She sighed once again "Just ignore it like I do."

"Class president, may you and I have a word, please?" The teacher left with the president.

Ri-an stood up followed by his fellow friends.

"Hye-rin" She rolled her eyes and turned around, finally looking at Kang Ha "What?"
"I'm sorry. I didn't get to finish it when I bumped into you that day."

She just nodded and looked infront again. He-ra sat in the front table of Hye-rin "What? You two talked?"

"No, he just bumped into me, nothing else, He-ra."