7: Oh no

The two happy couple was met with the dirty comments. Especially about Kang Ha. They encountered the school principal. She holds his hand tighter "What? Is there a problem?"

The principal nervously shook her head "Oh, no. No problem here." Hye-rin began walking, ignoring the stares and picture sounds that circles them everytime they take a step.

Hye-rin ordered a few staffs to put another chair in the special teaching room so Kang Ha would be with her.

"What is that?" Ri-an was the first to question. Hye-rin looks at him "What? I told them to." She sat down "I'm going to take this class with Hye-rin from now on. Good to see you all." He sits down.

Jae-i has now entered. She ignored He-ra who was sitting at her seat and sat down far away "What? This is a special class just for the five of us" He-ra complains.

Hye-rin silently glared at her and spoke. "He-ra"

She stops talking and looks forward. "I took care of his tuition and schedule. If you don't like it, I'll make a separate class for just us two."

Ri-an cursed in his mind. Why did Hye-rin change? Why is she defending him? Why is she dating him?
"Kim Hye-rin. What is this nonsense right now?" He speaks, crossing his arms, glaring at Kang Ha, who stared back.

"I do whatever I want, Kim Ri-an. I will not live my life always following everyone's way."

The door opens, indicating that the teacher has finally arrive, just in time. "Good afternoon." She eyes Kang Ha. What was he doing here?

"So? Are you gonna start?" Ri-an took his pen. "Right. Today, we'll start by looking into the literature of the 20th century."

"Does anyone know of any famous poets from this era?"

The bell rings. Hye-rin stood up, soon to be followed by Kang Ha. They walked through the hallway, as always hand in hand. They went to their usual place, the empty hall.

"Are you okay? Did their words offend you? I can-" She stops as her words was stolen by a kiss. She leans in the touch and kiss back.

It took a few seconds before the two finishes. "I'm okay. If I was offended, I would've told you then."

She smiles and fixed his tie "If they went too far, always know that you will not be dealing it alone."

He admires the girl. His girl. Honestly he's questioning himself on how he even got her. If it was possible, he would have the medal of being the luckiest man ever.

They excused themselves again and went through their own way. Hye-rin was going to the library, while Kang ha would go, wherever.

After Hye-rin was done at the library, she decided to walk around the field. She came upon Ri-an and Jae-i staring each other down. Jae-i walked away. Woo-jin seemed to notice Hye-rin since he waved. She waved back and walked away, ignoring Ri-an's presence.

She sat on one of the benches with Jae-i. "Are you okay?". Jae-i nodded, watching the game.

Ri-an's team won, ofcourse. Hye-rin's eyes widened when she saw him walking over to He-ra. He wouldn't..

Her thoughts were wrong when she saw Ri-an pulling He-ra for a kiss. Hye-rin was dissapointed at her cousin. He loves Jae-i, yet he's using He-ra to get him back.

She stands up and walked away, going to where the trio was going.

"Queen He-ra?" He-ra questions, deep down she's proud of herself. Hye-rin walks to them "Yoon He-ra, what is it you're doing?"