Prelude...

Author: Alright, this will be the first Chapter of the New DxD book...

Author: Please keep in mind that the two pictures that you're about to see are OC's so you don't have to ask "who are they?"

Author: A.C. and her family WILL be in this story as well. I actually really liked her here, I just need to figure out what role she'll play.

Author: And if you guys really like HBHS that much - I'm actually redoing that story as well. Except he'll be Samoan and instead of "Axel", his name will be "Kai".

Author: I've never made a story with a Samoan so it'll be fun for me.

Author: THIS WILL HAVE AN ALL - FEMALE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!!!!! He is not a man that can turn into a kid or a woman - "HE" IS A WHOLE "SHE" in this story.

Author: Also, for those of you who are really into my stories...

Author: This is a separate Reality from my Warbird Serious entirely. So if you see DxD in that book it's a DIFFERENT DxD.

Author: This Reality is connected to The New DBZ: Redo, and The Leaf's Red God - so maybe down the line I'll do a few short chapters of them meeting one another - or not, I don't know yet...

Author: I really don't wanna make the filler chapters so long - I know that you guys enjoy it but I procrastinate when I do that.

Author: If you don't wanna get confused on what happens in DBZ: REDO!!!! read this prelude first.

Author: And one more thing: Rimuru...

Author: Now, we all call it a him or a he and what not but it's actually stated that Rimuru has NO gender at all - he even mentions it in the anime...

Author: So if I make a sex scene with it in it. Shouldn't it be with both guy and girl? Let me know...

Author: I know a lot of you are freaky enough to watch Rimuru get fucked by guys and girls - and I am welcomed to the idea...

Author: This chapter and "RoadTrip Back Home will be posted before Orc Of The Forest...

Author: Then the first chapter of DBZ: Redo will come out before ANOTHER RoadTrip Back Home chapter, then TIPCAM(This Isn't Peach Creek Anymore).

Author: Now, before we get into the Story, I want to explain Ichigo's PowerSet in this.

Author: Not everyone else's, just him because I don't want you guys to be confused as to why he can do what he does...

PowerSet:

•The New Captain General.

•Has Vast Knowledge - and can perform each and every Kido Spell.