It's A Trap...

It's been a few days since Tanjiro and Nezuko's reunion with Rui - and ever since, the group have tightened their security...

Issei didn't know how he felt about not helping but Ichigo did tell him that it wasn't his job or his problem to.

He did argue back, saying that his friends were hurt but Ichigo had told him that, that was the reason for upping security.

The teen shrugged it off but appreciated the fact that Ichigo kept him out of their fight.

It was about an hour before class was in session and a group of boys were very upset that Issei of all people ended up getting a date...

Even though he called it a hangout...

They didn't view it as that...

Boy 3: This just isn't fair!!!!

Matsuda: YEA MAN!!!! How you gonna do ya boys like that!? Get a girl to go on a date with you and you don't even put ya homies on!?

Motohama: He's is utterly disrespectful!

Boy 11: They all are! Him, Tanjiro AND Asta!

Motohama: I mean come on! My GPA is WAY higher than him and for some reason - they like him too.

Boy 6: He's stupid!!!! How is he getting away with this!?!?

Motohama: I don't know! But they need to be brought down a few pegs!

Matsuda: I'm with ya, ma' brotha! If we gets no cheeks - then NO ONE gets the cheeks man!

Boy 2: Uh... guys? Maybe I'm the only one that thought this... but... can't they fight?

Matsuda: I CAN FIGHT TOO!!!!

Boy 2: Buuuuut can't you fight all three of them by yourself?

Matsuda: ... Shit.

Boy 2: Yea, so, why would we go after all three of them?

Boy 11: Bot all at one, you idiot! Look, I got a plan.

Motohama: Oh? Do you?

Boy 11: Yea, but, the smart thing to do is to go after Asta first. He's stupid enough to go along with anything.

Motohama: Good idea! So, what do we do?

Boy 11: Hehehe... well...

The boy looked to see that Sona Sitri went into the bathroom...

After discussing their plan, they've decided to put it into action...

Coincidently...

Asta was actually just making his way to class from the Cafeteria with a whistle of happiness from eating his fill.

As he drew closer to class, he saw that some of the boys were talking amongst themselves but it sounded serious which was weird...

They're always goofy, so he wondered why the log faces...

Asta: Uh, hey guys. Everything ok?

Motohama: Oh, he my Asta.

Matsuda: What's up man, we're... uh... we're good.

Asta: Uh... you don't sound good. What's wrong?

He gave them a smile and said...

Asta: Maybe I can help.

The evil aura came off of them when they saw that their plan was working so far.

Matsuda: Uh, it's nothing really, it's just that... well... remember our School President.