Kuoh Academy 2

Author: I've decided that Rimuru will just be a girl in this, there's too many good female Rimuru pictures for me not to just make her as a girl...

It was 8 pm around this time that Issei was just leaving his parent's house.

They asked him to come over for a talk and he obliged because he hasn't talked to them all month since school started back up...

He's noticed that the more he's around Tanjiro and Asta, the more he notices that they really were familiar...

And it probably had something to do with the voice in his head telling him that they weren't normal...

Not only that, but, from what the students and angry boys and girls, tell him, Rias has been giving him glance for some odd reason...

That part made him shiver a little because he knew it had to be for something that wasn't along the lines of...

"You look cute and I want to get to know you..."

It was more of...

"You have something I want and I'm gonna get it..."

He looked at his watch and said...

Issei: Eh, I have time, guess I should stop by and get myself something to took...💧it's still weird that they put a kitchen in our dorms.

He put a hand on his head...

Issei: They do know that not everyone knows how to cook, right?

He then heard something, coming out of the alleyway on his left and looked into it. It was unnaturally dark, which made him furrow his brow but he kept on going.

It had nothing to do with him and it wasn't bothering anybody.

Best not to go looking for trouble...

Issei: Ok? Weird.

He left off but then a can flew out of said alleyway...

Issei: ...

He would've just kept going but he noticed that...

He was the only one on this street...

It was 8pm but people would still be out around this time.

Two hooded figures, one taller than the other came out of the alleyway and even though he couldn't see their faces...

He knew they were grinning at him...

Issei: ... Alright? Can I... help you?

Milim: Heheh that's him, right?

Veldora: Yea, my nose is never wrong.

Milim: Good.

Issei: You two have business with me - !!!!