PROFESSOR

200 view is completed thankyou guys!!!

Taehyung grew up listening to his grandmother's stories. His grandmother used to tell him the story of the devil and the angels in which the devil always seduce the angels in the trap called love and then killed them brutally and that's why his grandmother always told him to stay away from the devil. She always told him that whenever you see a monster, run away from it. Which he is doing right now.

" Everything is right tae , you are fine and he will not catch you now " He mumbled these words as he ran through the corridors to his classroom. He was running fast so that he could reach his class but he collided with someone at the turn of the corridor and fell down.

" Ouchhhhh!!! " He hissed at the sudden pain which he felt after falling on his bump.

" Ohhhh!! I'm so sorry I didn't see you " He looked up as he heard the sweet voice of the man he had bumped into a minute ago. He could easily see concern in his eyes for him. He had blonde hair which suited his fair face and the most attractive part of his face were his pink plumpy lips. He comes out of his trance when he heard his voice once again, " Hey!!! Are you okay"

" Yeah!! I'm fine " He said although he was still feeling pain in his lower region and started dusting his clothes after standing up on his feets. He noticed that the other person was a little shorter than him.

" Are you sure you are okay!! " The person asked him again which irritated taehyung a little.

" Yeah!! It's not a big deal I'm fine" Taehyung replied and started walking towards his class to avoid further interrogation from him.

" Hey!! Stop where are you going let me take you where you wanted to go" the person once again said , causing him to halt on his step.

" No ,I'm fine I can go on my own " taehyung replied.

" No , let me take you because I'm feeling little guilty for you " He nodded his head after hearing this.

" Tell me where you want to go ?? " The person asked.

" Classroom 151 " Taehyung replied.

" but it's not in this direction it's in the opposite direction" The person said while pointing towards the direction where he was going. He felt embarrassed after hearing him.

" Don't worry follow me okay"Taehyung slightly nodded his head and started walking behind him. He was thanking the God for sending this angel for his help. If it weren't for him, he would definitely still be wandering around looking for his class.

"You didn't tell me anything about yourself" the person asked him.

" Ohh sorry!! My name is Kim taehyung and I'm new mathmatics professor here " Taehyung introduced himself.

" Are you really mathmatics professor?" The person asked him.

" Yess!!! " He whispered loudly as he felt offended after hearing his question.

" Oh really than tell me what's six plus one " he asked.

" Seven"

" Three minus ten"

" Seven"

" Seven multiply by one"

" Seven"

" Eighty four divide by twelve "

" Seven"

" Square root of forty nine?"

" Seven ! Seven! Seven! Seven!!!!!!! "

" Will you stop asking me this stupid question " taehyung yelled as he was feeling annoyed now after hearing this kind of useless questions.

"  Well don't get too upset, I have accepted that you are a mathematics teacher" the person said.