BETRAY

" Finally I'm free today!!" Jungkook excitedly exclaimed out with a big smile adoring on his lips. He was feeling excited as he was about to meet Taehyung today finally after one week of long journey to LA.

He spent his last week in LA because of his father important business meeting as his father has all trust on him regarding all the business projects and Jungkook also handle them excellently.

After resting for almost whole day, he decided to go to meet Taehyung as he wanted to see his angle. He wore his usual black leather jacket along with his black tight ripped jeans with his hair combed back. He made his way down in the parking lot for his bike.

His eyes raked at the bike which was standing proudly on its spot. Jungkook waddles near it and grazed his long slender fingers on it and gets a excited feeling rushed in his veins just at the mare touch of his bike.

" Lets go sweety!" He exclaimed huskily as he hoped on it before turning on the ignition of his bike.

Jungkook enjoyed his journey on the bike until his eyes falls on the bikes which were tailing him meticulously , thinking that they will not able to caught by Jungkook but how wrong they were? Has anyone been able to escape the eagle's eyes?. Jungkook eyes were not less than eagle.

A sly smirk morphed on his lips as he looked at his prey in the mirror and didn't increase the speed of the bike and kept riding at the same speed until he reached on the main road where vehicles were moving in a high speed without caring about others life. He accelerated his bike speed before yelling to his prey ," let's enjoy the game baby!"

" Oh shit!!! He was escaping , get him " One person yelled to other as they also increased the speed of their bike in order to catch their prey but who will be going to tell them that they are the prey here not him.

Jungkook felt a wave of adrenaline moving in his whole body as he moved his bike in a Zigzag pattern while leaving all the cars behind him. The cold breeze passing his body making him feel like he was floating in air. His bike was recklessly moving on the busiest road full of vehicle without caring anybody life.

" Hey man!! Are you crazy? Don't you know the speed limit"  A old man hissed loudly at Jungkook when he overtake his car and causing him to loose his car balance.

" You should limit your tongue you old man unless you don't want it to get rip off from your mouth" Jungkook spitted out before speeding his bike again and throwing his business card to him," call me on this number if any damage happened to your oldy woldie."

" My car is not old you brat." The man spatted once again but to his dismay Jungkook was already long gone from their.

" Hashhh!! This young generation! " The old man said while tilting his neck back and forth before getting inside his car but before he could start his car two more bikes passed him in a high speed causing him to bite his tongue harshly.
Jungkook smirked grew wider as he saw the bikes coming towards him. He moved his gaze on the signal which was about to turn red so he increased his speed more to cross the road before it turned red , causing to feel tingling sensation all over his body, he really likes this kind of crazy, adventurous things.

He decelerated his speed a little to see the gruesome scene unfolded behind him. The two bikers which were tailing him were now laid on the road half dead as a truck was rolled over them when they were trying to copy his stunt, blood was oozing from different parts of there body and people were shouting and yelling for help.

" Tsk! Tsk!! , rest in peace copy cats." Jungkook whispered out with a devilish smirk adoring his lips. He again accelerated his speed to go to meet his Taehyung without caring about the incident like it never happened.