Characters

Hello everyone i am JACKSEPTICBOSS98 but while i am On this account please refer to me as BOSS98 and i am here with Panda who does the editing while i am writing. Anyways, let's talk about the characters!

First off the students!

Alpha Kiba:
A 15 year old boy with white hair and ice-blue eyes who can summon wolves and control them. He wears a purple shirt with a white hoodie over it and white pants with white strapped boots. He can be a douche at times but when he knows you, he's friendly, kind, loyal, cooperative, and strong.

Piper Kaze:
A 15 year old girl brunette with green eyes that can control the wind. She wears a white buttoned shirt with a green striped tie and over it, a black buttoned jacket. She wears a khaki skirt and black sneakers. She's kind, friendly, patient, understanding, and a friend to everyone.

Okami Kizuato:
A 11 year old boy with silver hair, red eyes, a wolf scar under his left eye, and a wolf's tail and ears who has the ability to morph into a big silver wolf and destroy you. He wears a white collared jacket, white pants, and grey and white slip-ons. He's shy, polite, and quiet most of the time but if he knows you, he'll be friendly, a joker, playful, and loyal.

Dameon Tochi:
A 16 year old boy with red hair, green eyes, and an eye patch on his right eye, he can summon demons and control them. He wears a black long sleeved shirt, khaki pants, and black sandals. He is most known as Hell Academy's #1 bully, but when he's not, he's fearless, laid back, friendly, and strong.

Hero Henkan:
A 16 year old boy with blue hair and brown eyes who can transform into anything. He wears a white sweater with blue jeans and black converse. He is kind, joyful, gutsy, suicidal, and strong.

Now the staff members!

Karvík Jigoku:
Principal/ founder of Hell Academy / A 24 year old man with black hair and ice-blue eyes who can control shadows. He wears a black suit with an unbuttoned blazer, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. He can be emotionless and cool, but on the inside, he's caring, patient, understanding, and very strong.

Ruku Ogama:
Teacher / A 19 year old woman with purple pig-tailed hair and red eyes who can summon her special, deadly scythe. She wears a black and red ragged dress with black dress shoes. She's short tempered, headstrong, strict, fierce, and serious most of the time. But she's also wise, clever, and witty.

Wain Botoru:
Dorm Advisor / A 22 year old man with brown hair, a goatee, and brown eyes who has cellular regeneration. He's a shirtless man who hardly wears a shirt with unbuttoned black jeans, and torn sneakers. He's charming, a drunk, childish, hardly serious, stupid, and playful. Underneath his drunken act, he'll be swift, careful, and strong.

Hakachu Yomimasu:
Gym Teacher / A 16 year old man with dark blue hair and blue eyes who can read minds. He wears a navy blue suit with a light blue tie. He has grey dress pants and black slip-ons. He's crazy, funny, and some-what wimpy(doesn't stand up for himself)

Butch Hono:
Head Chef / An undetermined aged massive demon with horns, black eyes, and jagged teeth who can breath fire. He wears a chef's apron with white pants and black dress shoes. He's joyful, friendly, happy, strong, and looks scary to most students.

Meika Furomu:
Final Assessment / A 15 year old brunette with dark brown eyes who can explode anything she touches. She wears a white sweater, black jeans, and maroon sneakers. She's cold, emotionless, quiet, deadly, a loner, and someone never to underestimate by her size and age.

Hello everyone it is Boss98 again you should have a description and proper spelling! Please tell us some things that we would improve on and what you liked/disliked about the story! This story is already determined. Some ideas would be awesome! Anyways we will see you in the next chapter!
~PandaBoss98