Part 10: Jeon Jungkook

Yung had told me that she was dating Hoseok. In fact, I had even met him a few times! The two started dating just about five months ago, but he's been over quite a lot. The part I didn't take to mind was that he only ever came around when Taehyung had to go visit his mother or something like that. 

"It's not like that, Jungkook!" Yung defends herself. "How do you know that I'm cheating on Taehyung and not Hobi? Hmm?" She tests. 

"Fine," I spit and turn around to face Taehyung, who's eyes were fear-stricken and his breathing was getting heavier by the second. My face drops at the sight of him being so upset, but the anger overflows me when I remember why he's like this. "Kim Taehyung, how long have you and my sister been dating?" 

His breathing is still heavy and Yoongi Hyung has to support him. "E-ever since I started to work for you, I think," Taehyung stutters. His eyes get glossy and he tries blinking it away, resulting in a single tear falling down his cheek. I poke my tongue against my cheek and turn to face Yung again. 

"And you and Hoseok started dating five months ago, right?" To that, my sister nods. This bitch is being serious right now. "So, I can say that you were cheating on Taehyung. Not Hobi Hyung," I said. Yung swallows thickly before looking down at her feet. "Y'know, as my sister, I would never think that you were even capable of doing such a thing! From now on, neither of you two are allowed to even speak to each other, got it?" I raise my voice. Yung didn't move and I didn't need Taehyung to move when there were tears constantly spilling out of his eyes. His mind was probably fuzzy right now and the confusion was most likely consuming every inch of his body. I've gone through this before, and it hurts like hell. 

I keep my eyes on Yung, waiting for her to at least nod. When she doesn't move, I clear my throat, making her look up at me. "Got it?" I say again, my voice in a low growl. My eyebrows are furrowed and my whole face hurts from scrunching my muscles up so many times through anger. Never in my whole life did I think that I would be defending Taehyung in a situation like this, but something just made me so mad. I have no idea what made me want to, but I now felt like I had to comfort Taehyung through small hugs and kisses, the same way that one would to a small child who had just lost their favorite toy, or something like that. 

Yung flinches at the time of my voice and slowly nods. I pull my lips tightly together and turn my back to her before walking out and shutting the door behind me. In the midst of all of this, I hadn't noticed the fact that Yoongi and Taehyung had both left their spot behind me. 

I walk to my room, only to find Yoongi on his way out. 

"There you are," he manages to get out. "I was just about to get you. Taehyung left in a hurry, saying he had somewhere to be?" A hint of uncertainty is hidden in his voice as he speaks. 

"He's got nowhere to be, but let him do what he wants, both of us have gone through this more than enough times. That too, we were younger. I'm guessing this is his first time being cheated on, and he's older than me," I mutter under my breath, just so Yoongi could hear me. The older nods and plops down beside me. 

By 'more than enough times', I mean that I was cheated on once, and only once. But still, it hurt so bad that I didn't involve myself with anyone romantically for about three years. A little sexually active, but nothing too serious. Besides, no one except Yoongi Hyung knew, and that's all that mattered. That I knew everything about Yoongi and he knew everything about me. 

"By the way, what was that back there?" Hyung says, breaking the deafening silence between us. "I thought you hated that dude."

"Yeah, well, at this point, I don't even know," I scoff. Yoongi lets out a small chuckle before looking at me. 

"By the way," he starts. "Why're we on the floor when you have such a lovely, comfortable, big bed in your room?" I look at Yoongi, then to my bed, and back again. We were so gonna fall asleep together. It wouldn't be the first time. 

I laugh a little before getting up, playfully picking up the smaller in bridal style before dropping him onto my bed. I lean down and whisper in a low, coarse voice, "Sleep tight, you little bitch." 

Yoongi freezes momentarily before rolling his eyes and smacking my chest. "If there's a bitch here, it's definitely you, not me," he squeals.

"Fair," I say. I knew how to mess with Yoongi. I knew he had a thing for lower voices and dirty names. And I love teasing him by doing this. I sighed before climbing into bed with him. The knot in my chest eases as I let a tear loose. 

"I knew you had to cry," Yoongi whispers. "Now let go of all this shitty feelings," he says. 

"You're the one to talk," I say with a laugh. 

He hushes me in a playful manner. "Just shut up and cry," his eyes closed and finger against my lips. I laugh again as another tear falls down. Yoongi pulled me close and hugged me. Truly, I didn't know why I was crying into Yoongi's chest, or why I burst into tears in the first place. 

The tears finally stop flowing and I fall into a blissful sleep as I think about the reason for my tears. 

And I don't get the answer until I wake because of someone knocking at my door. Yoongi left my side, probably because it was getting dark. Actually, it was dark. Before opening the door, I check the time. It was 11 fucking 30 at night. As I made my way to the door, I was begging for it to not be Taehyung. At the same time, I was hoping that it was. 

So there he stood, very drunk and half awake, yet, his dick was still fucking hard. The only reason I knew that was because he threw himself onto me, his erection pushed against my pelvis as he let out a low moan before pinning me to the wall and grinding against my thigh, the door still wide open, my eyes still wide and I'm still left in shock. 

Everything about this is wrong, but I still want it so fucking badly. And I was crying because I couldn't have it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin finally came back and I get to keep my fucking sanity for another six months. Yay.

On another note, I'm in a mood so there's gonna be smut whether you like it or not. But no, Taehyung is not about to lose his virginity drunk...

Unless he his.

Which he might.

Thx, byee 💜