Left Behind?

I was on a mission with some of the other galra in Zarkon's army when we saw the blue, yellow, and green lions come flying down and start attacking us, While we were firing at them suddenly, a guy with black hair and a white tuff on the front, ran in and started attacking some of the other galra. I was more of a close-range fighter so I just stayed a little farther back, I also wasn't like the galra anyway, I hadn't consumed any quintessence, I'm not sure why, I just haven't had any quintessence since I was very young. But that's fine... I hear a lot of yelling over the helmet, I am hidden behind a wall. I wanted to say something, but I haven't spoken since I was 5.

Then out of nowhere, I saw guns shooting, and I also heard yelling. I being so much smarter than the other galra, I ran and hid. I took off my helmet to make it easier to hide. My soft purple ears now sticking out, I was trying to hide in a building. When some small kids from the planet we were taking over popped their heads out, my ears went flat against my head. And I tried to back away, but they seemed to not be scared and started to move towards me. I tried to back up, but then I ran into a wall. One of the kids, a little girl, walked up to me, and pointed at me then at her little stuffed animal... it was of a lion, "kitty" I turned my head and looked at her, I turned my head and down so I was on my knees. "Does kitty want new clothes?" I thought for a second, then nodded my head. She turned to the little boy in the background, "Brother, the kitty wants new clothes!!!" The boy quickly disappeared and reappeared with a set of different clothes, he walked up to me and handed them over, they both closed their eyes, while I changed. The clothes they gave me were a red hoodie, and some black sweatpants, then some red, white, and black boots.

I smiled at them, then I pulled the hood of the hoodie over my head, I then pulled out three little charms. I made them one time when I was sitting in my room because I got in trouble. It was of a sun, like the one I've read about from a place called Earth, then it was the moon from the Earth, then this very beautiful thing called an eclipse. I want to see all of these one day but I know I will never get to...

Anyway, I pulled the charms out and let the kids pick which ones they wanted, the little girl chose the Sun and the boy chose the moon, I was about to give them both the eclipse, when the little girl grabbed it and put it on a necklace, that she put on my neck, my violet eyes widen, and then she put hers on a necklace and so did the little boy. I smiled at them, then looked out the window seeing that the ship that took all of us soldiers here was leaving my eyes widened, I quickly gave each kid a kiss on the head and ran after the ship. I waved my arms vigorously trying to get them to see me, no, no, no, I have tears in my eyes. Suddenly I got a pain in my side, I turned around to see the paladin of the blue lion, then everything went black...

---------------------------------

good afternoon/morning my dears, sorry if this sucks ass. Words: 613