movie and emotions

Jungkook just played games on his phone, not knowing Taehyung was watching how good he was..

Once they got back to the hotel, they changed to went to change, Jungkook ran going to his room to go shower, by accident dropping his phone in the lobby. He left not noticing, he went into his room taking off his clothes and going in to shower. He went in getting soak, suddenly wanting to play music, but poor him, he realized his phone was missing he couldn't go out wet, even worst naked.

He sighed deciding just to sing himself. He sang one of his favorite songs [Y/S/N]. He sang his heart out, not hearing someone knock at his door step.

(Moments Earlier:)

Taehyung followed in behind Jungkook not caring where he went. He was walking thru the lobby seeing a phone.

It hit him that it was Jungkook's but since he (Jungkook) didn't know since he ran to his room.

Taehyung picked it up, staring at the phone then seeing the Lock Screen, a woman, an elderly woman.

Wonder who's that.. Taehyung thought, he then averted his gaze to where Jungkook was before.

Taehyung decided to go to Jimin's room to see if he could tell him where Jungkook's room was to give it back.
Once he got there he knocked hearing muffle noises then hearing footstep.

"What Taehyung?" Jimin said fixing his messy hair and shirt.

"Do you know where the bunny boy is? And I don't care if I interrupted guys session. You guys are supposed to be changing for movie" Taehyung quickly said seeing Yoongi sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Pabo.. And Will will alright... Btw your 'Bunny Boy' is down the hall to the left." Jimin rolled his eyes then teasing him by emphasizing the your.

"Whatever Jiminie Pabo" Taehyung turned heading to Jungkook's room.

He ignored whatever Jimin was going to tell him he walked down knocking on the door, not hearing him coming instead he heard the water running and a delightful smooth Angel like voice.

Taehyung's eyes widen then noticing it was [Y/S/N].
"Didn't know he listened to [A/N].." Taehyung muttered.

"I'll just keep his phone for right now." He then muttered deciding not to interrupt.

22

~~~

Once everyone headed to Namjoon's huge room they sat down Jin, Namjoon, and Hobi on the bed. Then Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung on the big couch. (Yes Our chim forced them to sit together.)

The movie was nice All the others watching while Jungkook was still quite frustrated not being able to find his phone.

I guess Taehyung noticed since he nudged him.

"What's up with you?" He raised a brow.

"Nothing you would care about Kim." Jungkook said with slight sass in it.

"Dang I was just asking Bunny Boy" he muttered rolling his eyes at him then looking at the movie.

"Fine, I'm looking for my phone." Jungkook said sighing.

"I have your phone." Taehyung said looking at him with a straight face while eating popcorn.

"... Give it to me" The male demanded crossing his arms.

"Not with that attitude" Taehyung glared at him moving his focus back at the movie.

"Fine can you give it to me?" Jungkook said scooting over to him then
"Magic word?" He continued watching the movie.