Come with me pt.2

Chres POV*

I lay on the bed beside her. Both of us breathing heavy, I'm sweating like crazy right now. Cherish gets up and walks to the bathroom to get in the shower,sweat rolling down her back.

I know what y'all thinking and no we didn't fuck...we had oral sex. That shit was intense.I mean just the way her lips wrapped around my dick and how her green eyes shined when she would look at me. Soooon she was a pro already and it was her first time.

ayo chres?, you in there?. I hear max say through the door.

Yeah, I'm in here. Why wassup?. I ask as I put on my shirt and jeans

Tell cherish to start packing its gonna be dark in two hours and the house far I want to get there before I have to go meet up with marques. He said then walks away from the door. When he walks away cherish comes out in her towel. She sits down and puts lotion on.

Chres:Max wants you to pack

Cherish: ok

She puts on another pair of rip boyfriend jeans and a burgundy shirt that look like a dress and burgundy airmaxs. She walks over to her closet and pulls out three big suit case's, I help make sure she gets everything she needs. Once she's done we head downstairs and I place the bags by the garage door.

Aight cherish I called your mom and told her everything that's about to go on. I have five of my home boys waiting for you guys at the new place. Max said

Wait so you not coming with us there?. I ask confused. Nah Marques just text me and said to come in 15 minutes he said it's important and the way I'm feeling I think he knows what's up. He said

Chres, ray, prod, prince, and ej yall stuff there already so no need to make stops. Go get in the van guys I'll see yall in a few days.

We all hug him and dap max up then go in the garage to get in the van, once we pull out the drive way I look over at cherish and she looks sad, I hold her hand and kiss her cheek. She looks at me and smiled.

HERE WE GO.....