CHAPTER 13: All or Nothing?

JUNE knew not much feeling warm water raining down her body. Her eyes opened and before she could even panic that someone was holding her, she was by greeted by Amethyst glowing eyes, that suddenly calmed her in every way. She could feel Flor in every part of her. It was like this woman’s heart now lived inside her own body. Everything coming into sharp focus. From how the water seemed to dance around Flor before sliding down her luscious golden skin, trailing…

    Flor lifted a hand up, touching June’s face. “I’ve got you, June. Ero, who’ve you met in Slumber and who was my Mate these past 800 years. He’s the one holding you up; he’s fully clothed. You weren’t exactly responsive when we got back into this realm. And you were covered in blood. I didn’t want to risk using my magic when you and I still need to seal our Binary Bond. The water is also healing to us. Do you understand what I’m saying? Do you remember what happened?” She questioned tentatively.

    June nodded slowly, easing away from the warm presence behind her. She could feel his hard, soft body. And the strength he held her with. He was familiar to her, not just from their encounter but from the many emotional ties Flor had with him. June could now feel it all in the tiny space. From her attraction, Flor’s desires, her loyalty and love. The weight of Flor’s emotions flooded June intensely.

    Flor leaned in closing the distance between there bodies. She took June’s weight from Ero. And the intensity of the feelings muted some, as if touching Ero made it more so. She kept getting flashes of them together.

    “Ro, I’ve got her. If you could just wait outside. If I need you, I’ll call, ok?” June could feel the unsaid heaviness of Flor’s words to him like a dagger in her heart. June could feel Flor’s own heart was breaking, because looking at Ro, she didn’t feel the same anymore. All she wanted right now, was June. So as Ero left Flor didn’t look away from June.

    June just didn’t hear Flor’s thoughts or emotions, she felt them painted across her skin, with each drip of water that flowed between them. Flor still held June and slowly moved her to the seat in the shower wall. The water still covering them both. The way she maneuvered her, Flor was way stronger than she seemed.“I am Immortal. And I am very strong, June Chase.” She said licking her lips. “You are Mine now. And no one will ever hurt you again. Man or woman. Immortal or Other. No one touches you without our permission.” The vehemence with what words she spoke, excited June to no end.

   The way her glowing eyes scanned her own. The way she started to examine her neck where the memory of Lin biting her lay raw in her mind as well as in her body. Flor was gentle in her examination. Her arched eyebrows serious. “Yes, you healed some in Slumber, but not enough. We need to do more to heal you; we need to seal the bond.”

    June shivered at the thought. “More sex?”

    Flor grinned, mischievously, “Yes, more sex. We do most things with sex, June. You’ll get accustomed to our ways.” June groaned, when Flor’s tongue licked out over Lin’s bite wound. It stung, but immediately June felt relief from Flor’s spirit easing across hers; the sensation was a tingling heat. She felt the skin stitch together as Flor’s tongue licked across it. No, it didn’t heal her completely, but it turned her on tremendously.

    Flor kept licking up her neck, forcing June to fully realize they were both naked and in the real world. Yes, she knew it had always been real, but feeling Flor in the flesh….

    “It feels surreal, doesn’t it?” Flor asked, picking up June’s thoughts. “I always thought I could never touch you… like this. It’s also our bond being deeper, on the edge of Binary.” Flor said, kissing across June’s chin. June’s eyes closed as Flor’s touch was doing things to her no one has; ever. Her world was being shifted from Flor’s lips.