Its out

Where would I even start Touya. Easy Shoto by killing  villains. I took off from the police station went home and changed into my hero costume Momo was there she asked me what was wrong. I told her I was just going out to do a mission then left before she would question me. I drove off to go find a villain and I found toga she would be trouble she's crazy she wants to take down any hero or villain. I jumped out my car and charged at her so fast she couldn't react I put her in a choke hold. What are you doing your a hero shouldn't you be calling  the police already you've got me captured she couldn't speak properly her airway was shutting down on her. I used my fire side and burned her into ashes toga was now dead.

I took off and ran away to go find more villains I left my car behind . I felt so powerful as a villain more then I ever did as a Hero it was nice.  After hours of killing small villains I saw that the news was being broadcasted. A reporter was talking about me. It is believed that hero Shoto has turned into a villain we saw ash which seemed to have belonged to a dead body  and his car was right outside the crime scene. We had police searching and we found even more dead bodies with ash until we came across one with ice. The victim had been stabbed by an icicle. I hid in an alleyway but the police found me they tried to arrest me but I killed them all very fast.  I ran away somewhere far.